Artifactory HAL 9000 Computer Panel

As long as it is NOT from the guy who made the one in the photos, right?
My ideal version would be made with a real nikkor lens and have the correct screws every inch around the edge like the original. Although since i'm not familiar with the exact history of the one above, or the guy who made it. I can't really respond about having a run made by him (I can vaguely guess that it would not be good because the guy who made the above is untrustworthy?). So far what I know is that that version was sold on think geek in 2013 and was made by artifactory. I don't really know the connection to SD studios or the version he made. I have however in my research come across vague references to some huge scam that went on with artifactory although I've been unable to find more info about the specifics. If you could fill me in on who/what happened it would be greatly appreciated!

My ideal version would be made with a real nikkor lens and have the correct screws every inch around the edge like the original. Although since i'm not familiar with the exact history of the one above, or the guy who made it. I can't really respond about having a run made by him (I can vaguely guess that it would not be good because the guy who made the above is untrustworthy?). So far what I know is that that version was sold on think geek in 2013 and was made by artifactory. I don't really know the connection to SD studios or the version he made. I have however in my research come across vague references to some huge scam that went on with artifactory although I've been unable to find more info about the specifics. If you could fill me in on who/what happened it would be greatly appreciated!

Here is just a taste of the saga:
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=215566&highlight=Steve+owe

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back