ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

I was wondering about the size and whether it would fit in a Detolf case, thanks for clarifying. It looks awesome!

It will be interesting to see if they offer the armor separately like they did with the Vader components after it started to ship....

I just checked. It can't fit in a detolf. It can go into the detolf but the detolf will hit the tusk if you wish to close the door.

Last edited:
Hmm. Now the question becomes, jump on a wait list for the Anovos AT-AT lid and hope the chestbox/armor are available from them sometime in the future? Or wait for RS Prop Masters to release theirs? Curious to see what people say about the Anovos as far as accuracy. Looks nice to my less than expert eye :)

RS is working on an AT-AT Driver? Hell, I'm still waiting on my Scout! I'm quickly approaching the 2 year waiting point.

nice that it is grey ATAT. the earpieces are stylized. the indent exaggerated around the disc, and the added "corner" on the earcap, presumably to fit better over the oxygen mask clip receiver on the helmet shell? it just jumps out at me...... still great for outta da box, congrats

RS is working on an AT-AT Driver? Hell, I'm still waiting on my Scout! I'm quickly approaching the 2 year waiting point.
Yeah, I know that feeling :lol Part of me really wants to wait for whenever theirs comes out, another part of me is less interested in the huge wait times, order mix-ups, shipping damage, and communication lapses that have been part of 2/3 of my orders from them... When it does arrive I'm sure it'll be great though :)

Yeah, I know that feeling :lol Part of me really wants to wait for whenever theirs comes out, another part of me is less interested in the huge wait times, order mix-ups, shipping damage, and communication lapses that have been part of 2/3 of my orders from them... When it does arrive I'm sure it'll be great though :)

The Biker Scout is my first, & only, order from them. So far, I'm not impressed.

Can anyone make sense of this. I paid extra for a 3-5 day express service to Australia. I don't know whether I should have bothered paying the extra $.

IMG_5586.PNG

Ben

Got this older video from a fellow collector on an interview with Heath Hammond of Anovos. if you scroll to around the 21 minute 48 second mark of the video, he did mentioned that for this helmet, they based the look of the helmet to the ESB version. I really like the fact they added all the small nuances from the original, mentioned around the 19 minute 10 second mark of the video. I am really liking the efforts of Anovos on their premier line of helmets. At least we are now getting high quality helmets from a company now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAFiiwMmwoE&t=1133s

Jediwannabe, that's flippin awesome! How do you find the quality and the overall construction of the helmet? I LOVE their Death Trooper, Vader and Kylo fibreglass lids thus far.Better than expected. How is this? Mine is still in transit. Can't wait! Would love to know you thoughts about the FO Tie!

Jediwannabe, that's flippin awesome! How do you find the quality and the overall construction of the helmet? I LOVE their Death Trooper, Vader and Kylo fibreglass lids thus far.Better than expected. How is this? Mine is still in transit. Can't wait! Would love to know you thoughts about the FO Tie!

The helmet is slick and beautiful. The shape is so unique that I'm mesmerized by it. It has nice weight, being fiberglass, and reminds me of a futuristic motorcycle helmet. The quality of construction seems superb. I wish it were easier to take photos but black doesn't show up very well without bouncing white into it. I'll probably try to take more photos later in the week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back