ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Kylo Ren has arrived!

9B7B418D-CFAF-42C5-8CB4-00A965456A92_zpschlqip2d.jpg

2F54B8D2-4F5B-4159-B1DA-30A960A82C46_zpsvcn0vduq.png

BA36C5FF-03D3-43F0-8051-FC6A9EFAD5B8_zps5silvcd6.png

I received the Anovos standard line Han Bespin outfit today. It wasn't a costume I ever cared to own but, at the price Anovos offered it the other day, I figured I'd be less precious about wearing it out (on Halloween...not everyday). All I can say is WOW! Really well done! The quality is fantastic and the look is incredible. I was a little nervous the other day when someone posted comparison pics and it seemed the standard line jacket looked brown. That is not the case. I'm very happy I bought this!

I received the Anovos standard line Han Bespin outfit today. It wasn't a costume I ever cared to own but, at the price Anovos offered it the other day, I figured I'd be less precious about wearing it out (on Halloween...not everyday). All I can say is WOW! Really well done! The quality is fantastic and the look is incredible. I was a little nervous the other day when someone posted comparison pics and it seemed the standard line jacket looked brown. That is not the case. I'm very happy I bought this!

Big congrats! I should have jumped on that sale. Gotta save my pennies these days though.

Hey any recommendation for getting stands for display? Any good reliable websites?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That was just lighting. I stated too that I would wear the Standard out for cosplay and the Premier for display as its too nice to wear out, LOL.

So will ANOVOS be issuing a Premier Death Trooper helmet that has the lights on the front? Is anyone going to mod their helmet and add lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey any recommendation for getting stands for display? Any good reliable websites?

For helmet stands, most just use some variation of a paper towel holder usually found at Target. Wood, steel, different designs just used depending on your display plans and or layout.

For example, my ESB Darty Ugly I used a wooden paper towel holder(spray painted black), a small, 2-3" diameter styrofoam ball and pegged it to the top of the paper towel stand and it fits in a Detolf. Total money and effort was less than $5 and about 10 min.

Yet, my Gino ESB TK just sits on the shelf :lol. Like I said, all about your display options/ideas.

So will ANOVOS be issuing a Premier Death Trooper helmet that has the lights on the front? Is anyone going to mod their helmet and add lights.
I think Got Maul mentioned a number of pages back that they were possibly going to do one with the lights and eyepiece later on, but I guess it could always change. Thanks for the pics, looks great!

For helmet stands, most just use some variation of a paper towel holder usually found at Target. Wood, steel, different designs just used depending on your display plans and or layout.

For example, my ESB Darty Ugly I used a wooden paper towel holder(spray painted black), a small, 2-3" diameter styrofoam ball and pegged it to the top of the paper towel stand and it fits in a Detolf. Total money and effort was less than $5 and about 10 min.

Yet, my Gino ESB TK just sits on the shelf :lol. Like I said, all about your display options/ideas.

What about a Darth Vader helmet with Shoulder pads and mantle?

What about a Darth Vader helmet with Shoulder pads and mantle?

I'm afraid I can't help you with that, I don't have any other Vader armor parts. There are others here that have built "Vader busts" instead of 1:1 Vaders. Hopefully, they will chime in.

Googling "Vader bust" shows mostly the Sideshow version but some custom ones as well.

I will say, I now know why there are professional dressers on movie sets. Everyone else was at work today, & trying to put this on - with the helmet- was a bit of a pain in the butt. & setting up the cell phone - in helmet & flowing capes - was an even bigger pain! :p

I dressed up my friend who had me commissioned to build him a Darth Vader outfit ... it took me more than an hour to have all the parts where they need to go . . . so yeah bring a dresser/un-dresser along when trooping. Also my rule of thumb if you don't have a helmet with fans installed is : 15 to 20 minutes trooping then 30 - 45 minutes or longer break with the helmet off and drink plenty of fluids! Does the Anovos suit come with a zipper? At least the Custom-Props leather suit does ... thank the maker :)

Chaïm

I dressed up my friend who had me commissioned to build him a Darth Vader outfit ... it took me more than an hour to have all the parts where they need to go . . . so yeah bring a dresser/un-dresser along when trooping. Also my rule of thumb if you don't have a helmet with fans installed is : 15 to 20 minutes trooping then 30 - 45 minutes or longer break with the helmet off and drink plenty of fluids! Does the Anovos suit come with a zipper? At least the Custom-Props leather suit does ... thank the maker :)

Chaïm

I don't have the full suit..... yet ;), but I can now see why frequent breaks while cosplaying would be needed. & from my understanding, yes, the ANOVOS Dath Vader suit has a zipper under the cod piece.

& that Death Trooper helmet is gorgeous!

Can't see where and if a member has stated this......the Anovos DV cape attaches to the amor via 6 snaps ( 3 on each side). Can the cape or rather, has anyone bought the cape with another set of armour? If so, how does if look/attach?

Best

G

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back