Amazing Spiderman 2 Zentai Suit

Hello everyone i have a question i was looking to buy the 3D printed
Spiderman suit on zentai with a removable hood im going to add some mods also but theres an option apart of how you buy it and you can get these "eva spiderman eyes" which i could get them then just get my face shell and be done but i don't really know if there good or not does anyone know? If so let me know

Hello everyone i have a question i was looking to buy the 3D printed
Spiderman suit on zentai with a removable hood im going to add some mods also but theres an option apart of how you buy it and you can get these "eva spiderman eyes" which i could get them then just get my face shell and be done but i don't really know if there good or not does anyone know? If so let me know

Do NOT buy from Zentai Zentai. Soulgypsy is correct about them stealing the pattern for their suit. Also, this isn't really the place to be asking all of these questions about your potential purchase. If you have questions about the suit from Zentai-zone, though, I'd be happy to answer them for you.

Zentai zones asm2 suit doesn't have Eva option. I believe that option comes from zentai zentai which is a stolen print

Very true. I was looking into having a suit for the ASM2 premier and looked quite a bit, with even a slight bit of research i learned zentaizentai had stolen the print, it even shows up in the comment sections of people who have the stolen prints videos on youtube who feel no remorse for using the stolen print. Ive bought this zentaizone ASM2 zentai and ordered some eye frames to mod it similar to yours with the tjack shell because i couldnt feel good about using a suit with a stolen pattern for my spidey costume, it just not what peter parker would do! hopefully my suit should arrive this week with enough time to mod a bit so my friend and i can go to the movie as electro and spidey! your suit looks great spiderfan11!

Very true. I was looking into having a suit for the ASM2 premier and looked quite a bit, with even a slight bit of research i learned zentaizentai had stolen the print, it even shows up in the comment sections of people who have the stolen prints videos on youtube who feel no remorse for using the stolen print. Ive bought this zentaizone ASM2 zentai and ordered some eye frames to mod it similar to yours with the tjack shell because i couldnt feel good about using a suit with a stolen pattern for my spidey costume, it just not what peter parker would do! hopefully my suit should arrive this week with enough time to mod a bit so my friend and i can go to the movie as electro and spidey! your suit looks great spiderfan11!

Thanks dude! Glad I could help some others make the decision to buy this suit.

Here's my 2 cents since getting my suit, my suit came today, and right out of the box it looks pretty darn good! really was impressed by the quality! things ive noticed: probably should have bought a size up and went XL instead of L. while it fits tight like a spidey suit should, its bit more snug than id like, the zipper was difficult to close and i feel it should have been easier . Also, I got the removable mask, which is nice for relaxing and taking a breather while in costume, BUT the mask is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get over your head, the spandex neckline almost does not stretch AT ALL. its like being born all over again! Way, WAY too tight. will definitely need to add a zipper to the back of the hood which means more work/money spent before seeing the movie friday which worries me... I may mod this and sell it and use the profit to just buy one a size up or to my exact mesurements

I filled out the custom fitting and the shoulder and chest area is still kinda tight. Maybe I should have had someone measure me instead of doing it myself

Here's my 2 cents since getting my suit, my suit came today, and right out of the box it looks pretty darn good! really was impressed by the quality! things ive noticed: probably should have bought a size up and went XL instead of L. while it fits tight like a spidey suit should, its bit more snug than id like, the zipper was difficult to close and i feel it should have been easier . Also, I got the removable mask, which is nice for relaxing and taking a breather while in costume, BUT the mask is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get over your head, the spandex neckline almost does not stretch AT ALL. its like being born all over again! Way, WAY too tight. will definitely need to add a zipper to the back of the hood which means more work/money spent before seeing the movie friday which worries me... I may mod this and sell it and use the profit to just buy one a size up or to my exact mesurements

I would ALWAYS recommend just getting it made to your measurements. Especially since it's a free option and doesn't take too long.

I filled out the custom fitting and the shoulder and chest area is still kinda tight. Maybe I should have had someone measure me instead of doing it myself

It shouldn't be too difficult to do it on your own. You're using a flexible tailor measure tape, right? I added about an inch to each of my measurements for shoulders, chest, waist, and hips just to ensure extra room, but it shouldn't be too far off either way.

I would ALWAYS recommend just getting it made to your measurements. Especially since it's a free option and doesn't take too long.

Thanks, good to know for future reference! if i wear it around a bit it should stretch a bit and give it some give, i only had it on for a few minutes after all , and after a few tries the mask did slip on a bit easier, but only a BIT. its still like trying to push a watermelon through a grapefruit but it works for now. main concern is painting/shaping/glueing the lenses in time. any suggestions there? acrylic spray paint or hand paint? im thinking of using darice stiff plasic canvas for the white, with some laminate/plastic over for shine and super glueing those bad boys on.

Do NOT buy from Zentai Zentai. Soulgypsy is correct about them stealing the pattern for their suit. Also, this isn't really the place to be asking all of these questions about your potential purchase. If you have questions about the suit from Zentai-zone, though, I'd be happy to answer them for you.

okay then is the amazing spider-man 2 suit on zentai zone really close to the new movie because the guy weaing it on zentai zone just makes it look bad sort of

Not sure how close but its great for a zentai. I got it cause my daughter loves spiderman and I rented a cruddy suit for her bday. She thought I was really spidey and wanted him to come to her halloween party. That's how I got into the "spidey suit scene". I've been working a few hours a day on the puff paint and I'm still not done with the web lines. I'm going over all the blue brick with navy blue slick and it gives it a rubber look. That brick part is going to take forever. This suit is super looking to the everyday non cosplay/replica spidey fan

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back