Amazing Spiderman 2 Zentai Suit

Only horizontal at the shoulders? Nothing else? So you step in and pull it all the way up?

Yeah it's actually really easy and convenient. It opens up wide if that's what you're concerned about. The zipper goes all the way out to your mid-bicep area.

Yeah it's actually really easy and convenient. It opens up wide if that's what you're concerned about. The zipper goes all the way out to your mid-bicep area.
Interesting. Maybe it could be a zipper option for my suit as well that Trophywife will sew. It does seem practical to me. Might use this zip instead of a U one.

I have a toy spiderman mask as a shell. You can see it on my profile pic. Seems his asm 2 lenses will work but I need the bigger size to cover the eyes fully. Once the shell is on the eye holes stretch

Been notified of what is good and what isn't! Ha! I'm sticking with getting the design from this website and using FOD to print it. Thanks for all the help from the forum!

Last edited:
I highly recommend NOT buying a suit from zentai zentai. They use files that are stolen from members here.

That's an impressive suit! I recommend zentai-zentai as they do a decent suit!

I'm going to buy a face shell and lenses from this website and I'm either going to get a print from FOD or order a suit from zentai-zentai and puff paint / latex it up to give it a more authentic feel!

I agree with TJack. Do NOT use zentai zentai as you'd be directly supporting the theft of members of this site. Many here will be less likely to sell to you if you support a site like that.

I highly recommend NOT buying a suit from zentai zentai. They use files that are stolen from members here.

Awsome suit and great pics! I'm definitely thinking about getting this one as an alternative. Wish I knew about it before

I agree with TJack. Do NOT use zentai zentai as you'd be directly supporting the theft of members of this site. Many here will be less likely to sell to you if you support a site like that.

Hey. - I wasn't aware they were stealing suits from people! I haven't ordered from there - I've been watching YouTube videos and someone recommended using them... but I'm staring from scratch now. :) It's my first time, so I'm still learning the basics! ;)

I have bought from Zentaizone many times (even won a free suit before!) but your webbing links up very well... mine was very bad... but your suit looks awesome with those beautiful lenses!

I have bought from Zentaizone many times (even won a free suit before!) but your webbing links up very well... mine was very bad... but your suit looks awesome with those beautiful lenses!

Yes! I agree. I've had other zentai suits before but the webbing on this one lines up very well, which almost was never the case with the other suits.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back