Amazing Spiderman 2 Zentai Suit

spiderfan11

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I know many of you have been curious about this suit from Zentai Zone. Well, so was I, so I bought one and today it arrived! I got this one without the eyes so I could use my Tjack shell with it. I'm actually pretty impressed for the price as I think it looks even better than the stock photos. Obviously it's not as screen accurate as the dye-sub route, but for a cheaper alternative, I think it will work great for many:

Dude, That's a nice lookin suit. T-Jack's Shell and lenses make it look even better. The puff paint might be pretty cool on it, some soles, a few alterations for a tighter fit, and you could make it look really good. Thanks for posting the picks.

Wow, that actually is a very good-looking suit overall.

That's actually really impressive for a zentai. I'm shocked they put the pattern on the blue

Right? I couldn't believe how cool it was for under $100. Don't see that often.

Can wait to see it fully puff paint, awesome suit

Dude, That's a nice lookin suit. T-Jack's Shell and lenses make it look even better. The puff paint might be pretty cool on it, some soles, a few alterations for a tighter fit, and you could make it look really good. Thanks for posting the picks.

I don't know if I am going to puff paint it. I'm honestly not a fan of the method. It looks amazing right away, but puff paint is notorious for cracking and peeling after a short amount of time.

Soles I will definitely be adding ASAP, don't wanna walk around outside with just spandex feet...ouch!

And as for the looseness of the costume, I actually ordered it that way. I believe the movie suit actually sits rather baggy on Petey, mostly in the upper body as you can often see the fabric rippling in some scenes. The only place I might have altered is the crotch, which sits a little low on the suit.

This is actually a pretty good looking suit for a Zentai. My only problem is that the Spider sits too low on the chest,but other than that it looks pretty good!

I'm impressed by the blue honeycomb and how the blue carries that sheen. May be you can request for an alter on the mask so it fits your head better. It's a nice suit overall though.

Or you should mix puff paint with latex :)
We'll see haha. Maybe I'll get another to experiment.

I'm impressed by the blue honeycomb and how the blue carries that sheen. May be you can request for an alter on the mask so it fits your head better. It's a nice suit overall though.
Me too. Huge step up from the plain blue fabric.

This is actually a pretty good looking suit for a Zentai. My only problem is that the Spider sits too low on the chest,but other than that it looks pretty good!

That was the one thing I noticed too, though in the movie it sits pretty low on his chest too. I'd only move it up about an inch on the zentai.

Wow. It looks really good actually. The shiny spandex is what really gets me. Gives it a more official look overall.

That was the one thing I noticed too, though in the movie it sits pretty low on his chest too. I'd only move it up about an inch on the zentai.

Yeah,I guess you're right. Does it look like there's any way to scratch away the Spider and some of the webs and put new ones on? Cause I'm thinkin' of buyin this suit and modifying some of the things that just itch at my 'Perfectionist'. :lol

I doubt you could scratch it off, it's silk screened. You might be able to ask them not to put them on though? It looks like it's a one piece pattern for webs and spider, but who knows.

So I've been working on adding soles the past week. I'll try to get some pics up soon. On a side note, anyone else take the dive and buy this suit?

Also, WebBedHead, as far as the webs/printing go, it actually does seem like it's possible to scratch some of it off, but it won't be completely gone. You can still see where it once was. Don't know if that helps you at all.

Wow thats a lot nicer than how the photos online made it seem.

Wheres the zipper??? It looks so clean and polished

It has a horizontal zipper across the back shoulders. Very easy to work by myself, which is nice because I won't always have someone to zip me in and out..especially in a bathroom scenario :p

It has a horizontal zipper across the back shoulders. Very easy to work by myself, which is nice because I won't always have someone to zip me in and out..especially in a bathroom scenario :p
Only horizontal at the shoulders? Nothing else? So you step in and pull it all the way up?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back