ALIEN: ROMULUS News And Updates!

Relese date is August 16th, 2024!

A year form now! I’m hoping that on August 16th, 2023, next Wednesday, we will get a sneak peak? Maybe a photo? Something? anything?

Details about this production have been kept pretty secret so far. I hope it’s a good sign!

Looks like an easter egg in the making!

This from Fede Alvarez’s instagram, he recently changed his profile photo to this:
IMG_8130.jpeg

The suit sure does look like a deep space salvage team suit!
IMG_8131.jpeg

I’m very optimistic about this upcoming film, I only hear good things coming through the grape vine!
What do you guys think?

I'll believe it when I see it. Although I do like the Evil Dead remake. Probably because I saw it before any of the original movies. I think overall the feeling is that the original three movies + the Ash vs Evil Dead TV show is more representative of the series.

And even though Ridley Scott made Alien and I do like the majority of Prometheus. He had two chances to tie into the original Alien. The ending of Prometheus was supposed to tie into Alien. But they decided to stretch things out. And then made Alien Covenant which is a movie I almost 100% despise with the exception of a few scenes. Like the hysterical white woman running around the ship near the opening.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back