ALIEN: ROMULUS News And Updates!

Galo Olivares has a unique cinematographic style that may be very complimentary to this project. Here’s an a example of his camera work. Gretel and Hansel didn’t do so well at the box office but the visuals were well received.

First photo from the set!:

(Shared by Director Fede Alvarez on instagram) LINK
Screenshot 2023-04-26 at 8.31.28 PM.png

I can see what I think reads “GENETIC LAB” (?) And “CRYO LAB” “?” in the far corridor...if correct then maybe it’s a research station? Like a Sevastopol Station... there is even a save station “phone” on the right!

Explains why the production needed a few science officer uniform kits...

What do you guys think? Am I the only one excited for this film?:oops:

Scott threw that notion out when he discovered internet people only want to see the same ol' same ol'.
happened after Prometheus....

Scott's "problem" (if I can call it that) was that his new mythology for the Xenomorphs "subverted our expectations" to such an extent that it pulverized the threadbare Alien(s) canon, and particularly 3 decades of fandom head canon.

The life cycle of the xenomorph restricts how the tale can progress.

We have the haunted house, the action adventure--the slasher, the art film.

Time for a documentary.

I would approach the estate of Ian Holm to have a deep fake model of Ash serve as a David Attenborough type narrator.

Here you see the xenomorphs as protagonists, with the little chest-bursters cared for by drones---with Barlow's Daggerists raiding the nests.

So here, other unknown life forms are all new to the audience.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back