Acoustic Vulcan Harp / Vulcan Lyre on Instructables

Yup! We're all about the strong arm technique! And you know if you're not careful, the hand'll keep going up the arm and pinch the neck! :lol

not sure I get it? I keep trying but I am not sure!! :lol
Last pic and I will start my own thread.....sorry for hijacking! :angel

picture77503.jpg

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Starting your own thread? What, this one isn't good enough for you? :)
it is plenty good! :love just didn't want to be a hijacker!!!:wacko.........good enough to start a fire under my rear and do this.......It will be nonfunctional but What a great display piece.

Ummm, that's nice, but the harp doesn't look anything like.... oh, I get it, I thought you were making one of those musical notations or something.... :lol

Looks cool! I think I made that part, well, the lower part, but I haven't done the part that the strings ride on yet. I gotta dig those parts out...
So, do you like never sleep or something?

Ummm, that's nice, but the harp doesn't look anything like.... oh, I get it, I thought you were making one of those musical notations or something.... :lol

Looks cool! I think I made that part, well, the lower part, but I haven't done the part that the strings ride on yet. I gotta dig those parts out...
So, do you like never sleep or something?

Oh I sleep, EAT And all of that good stuff! :lol

Here is my Test Run!....now on ebay! :thumbsup
I have another one just like it for me, time to get messy with some stain! :love

picture77524.jpg

Holy crap! Two already? What, do you have elves help you do your work?! :lol I thought they specialized in helping shoemakers.

Hey guys, I'm the guy who made the Lyre on instructables at the start of this thread. Here's a later one I made:
Acoustic-Vulcan-lyre.jpg

I am planning to make a run of these soon and will sell them through ebay. I'll let you guys know if anyone is interested.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back