***2013 SECRET SANTA THREAD*** Sign up now CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my gift from Mockel. IMG_0231.JPG

My present for my recipient is ready to go!
I would post pictures of what it is but don't wanna spoil it for my recipient! (I'll post or they'll post maybe after they open it?)

(I'll be delivering it by hand tomorrow - had to reveal to my recipient I was their SS just to let them know I'm coming :lol)

Attachments

• maktangliu.JPG
    maktangliu.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 93
Gift arrived today and I was too excited to leave the box under the tree - had to open it, lol

Thanks TazVader for sending me "The Heart" from Romancing the Stone :)

oops, just realized that I took a pic of it upside down

Nope, got my premium one already. Taz told me he had my name. Now I'm confused, lol

I received the gift today. It's under the tree Thank you

I will be shipping my gift for other member Monday

Aaaarrrrggghhhh!

Just rec'd [what I assumed to be] the third and final piece of my SS gift and .... seller sent the wrong item! And they took a week to ship it!

I've messaged the seller but concerned now that I'm going to miss the ship date. Fortunately, my recipient is only a couple of hundred miles away so pretty sure I can still make X-mas!

I saw that Contec had received an item from Taz, which is why I was confused when I tried to figure out who sent mine based on the shipping info on my package.

After talking with Taz he is indeed your premium santa so your regular gift is still on it's way. :)

Makes me wonder what else is under that tree...

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Well, so much for my fan credentials on something. I broke down and opened my gift but I can't quite put my finger on what its from.

Sent from my Etch A Sketch.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386519796516.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386519796516.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 96
Huh..Just looking through your posted interests, is it material to one of Daryl Dixon's ponchos (I don't recognize that pattern though)? A don't remember any Warehouse artifacts being blankets...lol, I didn't realize the scale till I saw part of your arm in the corner holding it up:facepalm! Is it a hanky? :p

Well, so much for my fan credentials on something. I broke down and opened my gift but I can't quite put my finger on what its from.

Sent from my Etch A Sketch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back