12th Doctor - Outfit guesses?

i love the new look they have done for the 12th i believe it will be a great cosplay for people both young old and in between.

Anybody have a clue on the Sweater Capaldi has been seen wearing?
tumblr_n2o2g6Wjdv1r00etho1_1280.jpg

Good. I'd have been annoyed had they changed it for the sake of changing it/merchandise. Sonic's have carried over before.

That said, do we know which episode this is? Maybe it's the first and the sonic gets destroyed.

He's holding it differently and the photo is slightly distorted. It may however be a Character Options sonic that he is holding. Really difficult to tell from these pictures. Regardless the design is basically unchanged. I can't image they'd make such a subtle change to the sonic as people are suggesting.

Why not? Isn't it true that 9-10 had three or four slightly different sonics? The top part seems to be longer, emitter bigger and claws smaller - at least from the videos and pictures. But of course it could be the same one, since we have no details.

The changes to the 9-10 sonics were subtle but they were more repairs than anything else. They didn't change the design in the ways that are being suggested. Everything you are describing is because the photo is distorted. It is clearly the same sonic:
capaldi-sonic-series-8.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back