12th Doctor - Outfit guesses?

At that price, and probably no longer in stock, the best bet for most is likely the "tons of reference images and hunt for a close match" option,
Why must they keep dressing The Doctors in stuff that's very cool, but either custom or rare? It's like they want him to be a way out there trend-setter :D

Can anyone please tell me about the black shirt? Does it have French cuffs? Is it plain? Does have stripes? Does he wear the waste coat with this shirt? Doing that version for from "Time Heist" for cosplay/Halloween. Need to know. Hate not knowing.

There is no black shirt. The shirt in Time Heist is dark blue almost green. Very plain. No waistcoat.

I'm confused. Really? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412294829.324165.jpg

Regarding the Magnoli coat - what is the general consensus regarding accuracy and quality? I've bought many ties from Magnoli but I don't have any experience with his coats (I want something hard-wearing, not just a costume piece.) I don't have the eye for accuracy research or I would attempt to dissect the photos myself... Has anyone photographed one in the wild yet?

So I'm a little confused about the PS Jumper worn in Listen. Are the holes already in the jumper? Does anyone have any pics of the actual piece?

It was made by Paul Smith and had the holes in it already. It was something like $400, too. Kind of absurd.

We are using a slightly more accurate "close enough" lining than currently shown on the site, but we've been contemplating doing a custom run of accurate lining. The problem is whether the demand is there to warrant the expenditure.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back