1/350 TOS E is happening.

Wow, and I worked for months out in the garage and tried to give you guys the same ship... Hell, I could have come up with much cooler shirts. All you had to do was be nice to me at WF.

Got mine Wed. Wrong name ,correct size and Blue. Thank you Polar Lights [Round 2]. I think the Blue looks good. Maybe someone can make some replica shirts in the colors each person wants, but just a little diffrent so as not to confuse them with the originals.

I like the subtle blue also, i wouldn't feel safe in a red shirt. It just screems "I AM ABOUT TO DIE!!!!"

That's a good one -chuckle! I received my blue one in the mail yesterday (wrong name), I'm fine with blue as well . . . now something of far more interest to me is getting my hands on two of those ships, as per my order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, and I worked for months out in the garage and tried to give you guys the same ship... Hell, I could have come up with much cooler shirts. All you had to do was be nice to me at WF.

Well, I didn't hear of any offerings of this ship from you. I must have missed that. Would your price have come in lower or about the same?

Kenny

Not to be a pessimist... BUT... so far only blue shirt people have posted. This lead s me to believe either the red shirts are next, OR, not enough have sold to get to the red shirts... which would greatly worry me. 1701 kits is not all that much for a mass produced kit...

Here's hoping the Red Shirts live Long and PROSPER!!!

Jedi Dade

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to be a pessimist... BUT... so far only blue shirt people have posted. This lead s me to believe either the red shirts are next, OR, not enough have sold to get to the red shirts...
This has concerned me a bit too, but I seem to recall reading that there was a mistake made and they ended up with twice as many blue shirts as intended. If this is true then 250 people (as I recall) who should have ended up with red shirts will be getting blue shirts instead.

---------------

CessnaDriver,

There IS news comming out on the kit. One letter has all ready bee issued with very detailed info on the kit's development. To get these emails, you have to sign up for the 1701 club.

I signed up for one getting a blue shirt. Decided to sign up for another to get a red shirt, and to keep this rarity as a collection piece.

Tracy

New newsletter today with LOTS of stuff in it... don't have time to post images right now -- but if no one beats me to it I will later.

Addressed:

How they intend to handle the grid lines
Shuttle bay
Bridge
Some intrigue involving the inner workings of the bussards

and lots more!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back