1:350 TOS second Pilot, TOS uniform and Beaming Aboard!

MARK M3

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is a mash up of everything RPF. Hope you guys enjoy it!!!

There is a lot going on here!
First we start off with my 1:350 Second pilot Enterprise build orbiting a planet. The model was shot against a blue screen with the stars and planet added after.The model was entirely airbrushed a mix using info from Trek expert Gary Kerr. The lighting is again per the second Pilot.

Then there is an edit of the new Transporter Effects currently on display at the Star Trek Set Tour in Ticonderoga. Many thanks to James Cawley, the genius behind the tour for allowing me to create my own sequence, James Gaunt for filming the initial footage, David Harvey and Brian Mix for making the Transporter "work"(No, it doesn't actually beam you up or down), and Glenn Loughboro and Erich Linder for the dematerialization effect.

The uniform is a first season Command tunic, made from the same materials as the original and custom fabricated by Stephanie Olsen.
The first season Phaser 1 is from the Wand company.
The paints were from cover mart and feature the correct glitter effect.
The Boots were custom made for me by Duran's Shoes.

This is a mash up of everything RPF. Hope you guys enjoy it!!!

There is a lot going on here!
First we start off with my 1:350 Second pilot Enterprise build orbiting a planet. The model was shot against a blue screen with the stars and planet added after.The model was entirely airbrushed a mix using info from Trek expert Gary Kerr. The lighting is again per the second Pilot.

Then there is an edit of the new Transporter Effects currently on display at the Star Trek Set Tour in Ticonderoga. Many thanks to James Cawley, the genius behind the tour for allowing me to create my own sequence, James Gaunt for filming the initial footage, David Harvey and Brian Mix for making the Transporter "work"(No, it doesn't actually beam you up or down), and Glenn Loughboro and Erich Linder for the dematerialization effect.

The uniform is a first season Command tunic, made from the same materials as the original and custom fabricated by Stephanie Olsen.
The first season Phaser 1 is from the Wand company.
The paints were from cover mart and feature the correct glitter effect.
The Boots were custom made for me by Duran's Shoes.

When is your new ST series starts Mark?:cool::cool:(y)(y):love::love:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back