1/350 TOS E is happening.

I'll try it. Its the drama I want to avoid.

Anyone see any at brick & mortar stores?

My local Hobbytown got one or two in and they went out quick. Given its size and price, the shop didn't go too heavy on them (and now we have to wait for the second production run to ship as the first run is sold out at the wholesale level). In San Antonio, Texas, I understand one of the shops down there got 20 and sold 15 within the first week (that is some pretty impressive sales numbers).

PHArchivist I have been looking for a So Cal store that carry’s this kit. So far the only store that has them listed (that I have found) on there web page is Burbank's House of Hobbies: Planes Trains & Cars . I have not called to verify that have them in hand yet. I am in the San Gabriel Valley

They have a few on hand. Think I'll head up today and nab one. Three hour adventure, but I'm impatient!

Has anyone considered adding additional surface detail, or subtle panel lines to this kit?

If I had more time, money, and space, I'd do a screen-accurate version, plus an idealized version.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back