1/350 TOS E is happening.

Have had mine for a few weeks. Haven't started it but had to tape it together to see her size. This thing is soild! Nacelle droop will be overcome when assembled with the extra parts in the hull to hold the struts tight. Seriously impressed with this kit. I just have no clue where to put her though!

Nacelle droop is nostalgic. ;)

So as a few of us ordered the accessory kit from Autoworld and haven't received it:cry, I finally called. I talked to someone. I still don't know. First they went out yesterday. Then today. Back to yesterday. Today again,then told that he can't confirm anything other than I made the order and tracking info generally goes out end of day. This is the second time I called and it seems as if the place is run by one teenage kid who doesn't want to be there.:darnkids the first time was because I paid extra to have the premier kit expedited, which held it up for almost two weeks,and wanted a refund. They altered the order page but I never got a refund. LHS is becoming appealing once again......

Hobby stores have these in stock now - Autoworld is a FREAKING JOKE.
Round 2 should be MORTIFIED. I still have NONE of the accessories I ordered in November.

Posted to Round 2's Facebook page: I just cancelled my order - #509. It was for over $200 in product. Autoworld is USELESS and has been LYING to me for WEEKS, every week, about the status shipping all of the accessory packs that I ordered on NOVEMBER SECOND. NEVER AGAIN.

Your distributor is terrible. Your customer service representative lied about these "being shipped today" every WEEK for a month now, essentially telling me ANYTHING to placate me.

I will never buy direct from you again until you use a company that can handle inventory - I would MUCH rather give a third party the retail profit.

Also? My Enterprise order still says "processing" on their website even though I received it a month ago.

FURIOUS.

I'm afraid to cancel because I'm afraid ill never see a refund as screwed up as they are. I'll never preorder from them again

If I don't get a Paypal refund it will be war.

Wow, what the heck is wrong with those people?! And with R2 for using them as their distributor? You should have little problem, though, getting a refund through PayPal. PayPal is good about that sort of thing. I would contact them right away.

I had no problem with my pre-order of the premiere kit, but I have not ordered anything else from Autoworld since.

I'm glad I saw this thread as I was going to buy the Beatles Yellow Submarine kit from them via autoworld in a few weeks but I think i'm better off going elsewhere.

R2 used the word of mouth of fans to spread the word of their product to promote the 1701 club and follow on sales, now I think this same community should use its considerable influence to promote a boycot of the Autoworld store. Yes, R2 still gets kit money but we can make our displeasure known about their supply chain

Autoworld should have NEVER taken my money for the pre-order stuff. I ordered a light kit and photo-etch set and it was $185 just for the 2 items.
All the stuff that I have pre-ordered in the past the company has never taken my money til the item was on the verge of shipping.

Kenny

Listen, to all you Premiere club members, but another kit for $150 and put it on e-bay for $200., i got $250 two weeks ago and they still command a premium. Stick it to them!

anyone get their lights shipped? I've heard nothing

Szyntax,

Yes, I did receive a notification email two days ago that the Light Kits have been shipped (from AutoWorld). The tracking number says that it has left Chicago on its way to Canada.

I already received the 1:350 TOS-E awhile ago (end of Nov) thinking that the Light Kits were also in the parcel, since I ordered the ensemble together... but it looks like each was shipped separately

I'll keep you posted when I finally receive it in my hands.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back