Zero Point module

Darkside

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
has anyone ever build one?
zpm.jpg

Would love to see a replica as well... here's a nice picture showing a fairly well lit ZPM with some detail that you can't normally see when it's lit from inside.

v31857Pic2f219.jpg

Anyone have any nice clear pictures of the ZPM? Post 'em up! ;)

Wow this would be such a cool prop to own. I love Stargate stuff but the helmets are all out of my price range.

This would go nicely beside the Sankara stones :lol

Yoohoo, Hydin, here's a crystal project for you!!!

Last edited:
I know I am resurrecting an old thread, but your requests have been answered over at ScifiHero - removed link, dead project

Dave

Last edited:
That Guy "lord_trael" was on ebay not to long ago going under the name "Sci Tek" and it took me over a year to get my refund, he ended up gettng kicked off eBay. I am 99% sure of this, all of his stuff on scifihero is the same stuff that was in his ebay page.

Last edited:
That Guy "lord tyrell" was on ebay not to long ago going under the name "Sci Tek" and it took me over a year to get my refund and he ended up gettng kicked off eBay. I am 99% sure of this, all of his stuff on scifihero is the same stuff that was in his ebay page.

I just confirmed, its the same guy, same name anyway Phillip Freeman,

I got excuse after excuse as to why I did not have my prop.

I'm not a member over there but if osmone is they really should let these people know what they are getting themselves into. I mean he actually says "I am not comfortible doing a run of 10, I would prefer a run of 20" and that is typical of this guy. I cant tell you all the BULL**** this guy used to tell me about projects he was doing. I thought I remembered a thread here about him but I could not find it. Just the jab over in the "advanced action suit thread"

Last edited:
Can't someone here post a link on that forum to this Thread? It would be helpful for those people so that they dont lose their money.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back