My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival : The Godfather

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - BTTF

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Of course not ! Wow, can't believe I didn't even see that :lol

Well, I originally wanted the SA one, but then changed my mind to a 'personalised' one. GreenRock sent me both, one for free, so you'll see no nit-picking from me :)

Another little challenge for me to fix it :love

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - BTTF

Great collection... This display is very nice... I think I have to re-style my BTTF display...

Yeah, Hill Calley is maybe a nicer place to live than Hill Valley... :lol

I didn't see it, too until I read this thread... I just want a SA card, so this one was for free... Maybe it were cooler with Hill Valley, but who cares (except me) ?!? :lol

You know, when you know a mistake like that, you always will see it, when you start to look at it... I think that is the world famous "prop-picky-disease"... :)

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Stargate SG1 / Atlantis

Thanks EJT501 & Onkelpsycho ! Yeah, but 'Calley' doesn't bother me really. I had a look at the sales thread, & if you look closely at the pic, I think they were all like that :unsure

--------------------------------------

On to the latest arrival ...

I got my ZPM (Zed, zed, zed :lol) Zero Point Module (Stargate SG1 & SG Atlantis), from Justin in Canada yesterday.

Have always wanted one of these, so when Justin put the one he had bought, up in the JY ..... zap, nabbed :)

Came fantastically packed, well done mate :thumbsup

All I have to do is touch up the black lines a little with some paint, as this baby has seen a convention or two :cool .

Since nothing of the sort exists here *sigh*, it feels great to have something that has seen some 'action'.

In the meantime, I thought it was worthy of some cool lighting, so following the production-made / screen-grabs (what do I know better than the prop masters :lol), I decided to go for a 2-bulb display, which I made this morning.

So here it is, in natural light, and lit up :love

zpm1-896x674.jpg

zpm2-458x684.jpg

zpm3-865x776.jpg

zpm4-653x692.jpg

zpm5-914x618.jpg

zpm6-915x645.jpg

ZPMsgcomb-672x427.jpg

Last edited:

Everything is so masterfully displayed! Great additions! :thumbsup

Hey folks,

the maker of the ZPM was banned from the RPF several years ago due to huge problems with a previous run of this item and other issues. Please see this thread here

http://www.therpf.com/f9/zero-point-module-35948/

for more information about this.

It´s not uncommon that people have items in their collections and forget about who made a certain piece, so nothing wrong with not mentioning or "giving credit".

Lets put the discussion of who made that particular prop to rest.

Thanks,
Michael
RPF staff

Thank you Michael.

This is a Prop Replica Collection thread, so please keep any 'external' issues, problematic comments, flogging dead horses etc, for elsewhere.

There is a thread as indicated above for that, if anyone wishes to comment about the ZPM in that context, although I really wouldn't see the point to ressurect it.

Whatever the case, nothing detracts from the fact that I absolutely love this piece to bits.

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - Small POTC & DS9 Displays

I thought that the MR POTC Aztec Coin I had, and Major Kira Nerys' Bajoran Earring I got recently, needed a little jazzing up :)

jd_pilot recently sold a MR Coin like this in the JY, and I really loved the display.

So I borrowed the idea & made a similar one :)

POTCdisp-664x688.jpg

I think this enhaces the earring somewhat too :)

(Close-up of the earring in Post #133)

KN1-675x518.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My Prop Replica Collection - Small POTC & DS9 Displays

Simply beautiful...just beautiful! :cry Next to your grand display my shelves look like flea market racks! LOL I need to get in touch with you about locating some of those Indy props you have. :love Great display and nice attentention to the arrangement of things. :thumbsup

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - NEW ARRIVALS - Hook, 12 Monkeys, The Abyss

Hello.

My name is Alan.

I am a Frame addict.

It's been 24 hours since my last Framing.

I admit I am powerless over Frames and the Paper Props Threads. (Thanks fellows :))

I have come to believe that no power greater than me can restore me to sanity.

........ so what the heck, might as well enjoy the ride :lol

First up, Peter Pan Painting in the book, from Hook

PPan-558x782.jpg

PanPageSG.jpg

Twelve Monkeys Logo from ....... Twelve Monkeys :rolleyes

(If memory serves me, I found this through Google.)

TMfr-979x682.jpg

TMsg.jpg

Last but not least .. (sorry I take that back - not the last :lol) ... Submarine Schematics used for the rescue operation in The Abyss

abyssSUB-976x694.jpg

AbyssSG-600x443.jpg

Last edited:

Your framing ability is getting better all the time! :)

You need to get a Detolf shelf. I have a feeling you could do wonders with it!

You need to get a Detolf shelf. I have a feeling you could do wonders with it!

... I had to google that :lol

Believe it or not, it hadn't crossed my mind to get something like that. Thanks, good idea :)

... I had to google that :lol

Believe it or not, it hadn't crossed my mind to get something like that. Thanks, good idea :)

Seriously man. The Detolf's are like big shadow boxes and they are prefect for people with you eye on how to display items.

You are the ''frame master'' Alan. Looks nice. :thumbsup

Thanks Adam :) :thumbsup

Went out early this morning, & when I got back, reversing into the garage, the rivet that holds the car's gear-stick to the gear transmission rod broke :angry . A bleeding 2 dollar thingamabob & I'm grounded. At least it happened at home :lol . Now waiting for the tow-truck to come to take the car to the mechanic.

So what ? :lol .... well, I've been grounded for the past 9 hours, and have put it to good use (mostly in frustration :lol)

I removed ALL the props & frames from the wall on the right (HIC side), & reorganised them, adding other little 'things' etc, while making room & planning ahead for a few items I'm expecting.

I am at this moment ..... exhausted.

Tomorrow I have to 'fill' in the holes I left exposed & paint over :lol ... at least it'll keep me busy while I have no car :)

It will take a few weeks before I get the stuff, & finish that wall, so I'll only update the overall view pics in Post #1 when all is done.

Stay tuned :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back