My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival : The Godfather

Thank you for the kind appreciation Gary, much obliged sir :)

:lol:

Nah, don't feel that way Gus ! I have so many things that are not accurate etc etc, & I love them as much as I do the ones that are :)

----------------------------------------------

Oki Doki, the ultimate (as in last) holy grail of mine has now been put into place :cool:

10 and a half years ago, I posted this, amongst other frames I had made.

---------------------------------------------

And till somebody makes the Vial from 'Death Becomes Her", I'll have to be happy with this :)

View attachment 1598049

---------------------------------------------------------------

Good things come to those who wait, and although it took, errr, a while :lol:, somebody did in fact make it for me as a custom commission.

Without further ado ...................

View attachment 1598042

And the replica ....

View attachment 1598043

View attachment 1598044

View attachment 1598045

View attachment 1598046

View attachment 1598047

And placed it right under Zoltar :)

View attachment 1598048

Thank you for the kind appreciation Gary, much obliged sir :)

Nah, don't feel that way Gus ! I have so many things that are not accurate etc etc, & I love them as much as I do the ones that are :)

----------------------------------------------

Oki Doki, the ultimate (as in last) holy grail of mine has now been put into place :cool:

10 and a half years ago, I posted this, amongst other frames I had made.

---------------------------------------------

And till somebody makes the Vial from 'Death Becomes Her", I'll have to be happy with this :)

View attachment 1598049

---------------------------------------------------------------

Good things come to those who wait, and although it took, errr, a while :lol:, somebody did in fact make it for me as a custom commission.

Without further ado ...................

View attachment 1598042

And the replica ....

View attachment 1598043

View attachment 1598044

View attachment 1598045

View attachment 1598046

View attachment 1598047

And placed it right under Zoltar :)

View attachment 1598048
I have zoltar running my ticket booth. Lol

Attachments

• 20220510_145229.jpg
    20220510_145229.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 59
I've had some stuff I've been meaning to post here for the past 2 months ... but real life just keeps getting in the way :lol:

Slowly but surely, 1st up, 1/6th Action Figure from The Godfather.

I'd been meaning to get one for over 10 years, but they were horribly expensive.

Then last year there was re-release & the price was reasonable, so here he is :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Next item .... when I have a chance to get decent photos :lol:

Last edited:
Very nice... oh... and HE let the cat in his room... :D

Sometimes I feel these 1/6 figures don't fit next to props, for me it's a complete different field of collecting. But here and there it can look pretty nice. Do you have godfather props? :cry:

Sometimes I feel these 1/6 figures don't fit next to props, for me it's a complete different field of collecting. But here and there it can look pretty nice. Do you have godfather props? :cry:

That is what I used to think. I did not get the 1/6 items as they were so expensive and I grew up on $20 12" Kenner Star Wars figures. For the price of two to three 1/6 Hot toys figures you can have a 1/1 costume of top quality. Then,.....

I made the mistake of getting one. Then two, well,.....

33 plus Jabba, Jabba creatures, Speeder bike, Falcon cockpit, and a few more coming.

They are like drugs.

Awesome piece Alan (y) :love:

I've had some stuff I've been meaning to post here for the past 2 months ... but real life just keeps getting in the way :lol:

Slowly but surely, 1st up, 1/6th Action Figure from The Godfather.

I'd been meaning to get one for over 10 years, but they were horribly expensive.

Then last year there was re-release & the price was reasonable, so here he is :)

View attachment 1655094

View attachment 1655095

View attachment 1655096

View attachment 1655097

View attachment 1655099

View attachment 1655100

View attachment 1655102

Next item .... when I have a chance to get decent photos :lol:
He looks great,Alan !

The only other Godfather item I have is the paper prop newspaper

gf.jpg

That is what I used to think. I did not get the 1/6 items as they were so expensive and I grew up on $20 12" Kenner Star Wars figures. For the price of two to three 1/6 Hot toys figures you can have a 1/1 costume of top quality. Then,.....

I made the mistake of getting one. Then two, well,.....

33 plus Jabba, Jabba creatures, Speeder bike, Falcon cockpit, and a few more coming.

They are like drugs.

Awesome piece Alan (y):love:

Thanks ... and don't worry about this particular kind of drug, as least the effect doesn't wear off :lol:

He looks great,Alan !

Cheers Gary, very much appreciated :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back