My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival : The Godfather

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - NEW ARRIVAL - DS9 Quark's 'Bar' + Right wall ready

Alancastillo1 you did a great job on the label placement. When I had one of these bottles in my collection the label never looked right.

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - NEW ARRIVAL - DS9 Quark's 'Bar' + Right wall ready

Thank you sirs :)

Angelus Lupus - Yes it is :thumbsup

The stopper was an el-cheapo from Hong Kong from eBay.

1.99 ... shipped :lol, from here

Was going to fill the gaps with putty & do a metal base from a perfume lid, but decided to go simple & just painted it silver straight away.

wine-bottle-vacuum-sealer-02-01.jpg

Last edited:

Here is a 'before & after' of the musical chairs I did on the right wall to include the new additions.

combiwr-920x677.jpg

Last edited:

That is one heck of a collection. Now i have the urge to rearrange my shelves lol.

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - NEW ARRIVAL - Worf + all room ready

Thanks Wes :)

I've always had a soft spot for this big guy, so I couldn't not get me this, from Star Trek Insurrection.

I thinks it really captures him well :)

worf1-451x674.jpg

worf2-446x667.jpg

worf3-443x663.jpg

worf4-753x505.jpg

worf5-751x504.jpg

I have now also finished the musical chairs / pass-the-parcel, on the left side of the prop room ..... at last, all is done !

Hope you enjoy looking as much as I have enjoyed removing, filling, drilling, painting, nailing and hanging :lol

cabmain100311c-788x540.jpg

wallR1140411-750x683.jpg

wallR3140411-503x735.jpg

wallR4140411-624x351.jpg

wallR2140411-558x719.jpg

wallL1140411-429x715.jpg

wallL3140411-788x345.jpg

wallL2140411-494x759.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My Prop Replica Collection - NEW ARRIVAL - Quark's Bar & Worf + all room ready

That is the most amazing collection i have ever seen, i love every film!

Your jurassic park gene collector is awsome. Along with everything else!

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - NEW ARRIVAL - Quark's Bar & Worf + all room ready

Alan I think you are slipping as I'm sure I spotted a blank bit of wall :)

Great collection and its always fun to see your new additions.

Thanks fellows :)

Moi ? slipping ?

..... or maybe not ? :angel

(several blank bits actually :love)

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - NEW ARRIVAL - Indiana Jones

Thanks geentool :)

----------------------------------------------------

Got this with the post today.

Serenade's Chain for Marion's Staff of Ra Headpiece.

I just love the way its made :thumbsup

Another very fine addition to the troop :)

chain1-966x611.jpg

chain2-965x653.jpg

chain3-963x652.jpg

chainSG-857x373.jpg

Edit - Ah, lest I forget.

Something was really bothering me about the 'Quark's Bar' display, and I finally nailed it.

Although the Kanar Bottle is the main item there, what was missing was the man himself who the display is 'dedicated to' :lol !

So I changed it to the original full size screencap :)

QB-805x518.jpg

Looks much better I think.

QB2-967x655.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Playground ... errrr ... Expansion.

Some posts in the thread have expressed 'concerns' over the ever-shrinking space in the Prop Room.

.... and none were more 'concerned' than me :lol

Last year, I had expanded the space for props on the left side. Here's a before and after

wallLBnA-972x604.jpg

The recent overall revamping of props in the available space I have shown so far, has been quite a chore to put it mildly :wacko

However, I have kept one little bit hidden, until now, as I have just finished it :love

Opposite the cabinet in the Prop Room were my videos / DVD's

vidwallbefore-926x626.jpg

Some removing of VHS's I now have on DVD along with others that were for the kids (the Bambi's and such :lol), some shelf extraction, filling and painting later, and voila ........

My new Playground :angel

vidwallnew1-925x625.jpg

vidwallnew2-924x611.jpg

Not quite 100% finished yet (yet to decide if to leave the top 'shelf' for possible lighting fixtures, some fine-tuning, etc), but filling this space should keep me busy for quite some time to come.

Have some displays in mind :thumbsup

Watch this space ..... literally :lol

Last edited:

HOLY CRAP!! Amazing collection dude, it must have taken forever to get all of those!

Ian

It's great that you have more room to play in! Can't wait to see how you decide to decorate the space.

Thank you kind Sirs :)

Oh Simmon M, I intend to make that experience last as long as I can.

... I do have one simple display in mind at the moment though. Just have to figure out how to go about it :lol

Thats just cheating adding in extra walls. I was enjoying you continually moving everthing around to fit it all in :) I look forward to the new additions that will live in the new space.

Allan....

I was wondering ... Your room seems to be full... I can help you getting free spaces if you want !!!

LOL guys ..... I'll try not to let you down Alric :lol

Last edited:
Re: My Prop Replica Collection - NEW ARRIVAL - Stargate

This is my first Production Used Prop :)

OK, so it's not a Jaffa Staff, but I can't afford one of those :lol

Before Legends closes shop for good, I figured I'd nab me some Replicator (as Thor would say) Blocks.

Also made a little display for them ... yes, in a frame :lol

Excuse the crappy borders on the first pic, but I haven't hung it anywhere yet, so I imaged it on the floor, & got rid of the background.

SGR1-516x654.jpg

SGR3-715x486.jpg

SGR4-716x533.jpg

SGR2-448x670.jpg

I think I even identified these 3 on screen. I'm sure its them :lol :lol

SGRsg2-600x477.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My Prop Replica Collection - NEW ARRIVALS- Jur. Park, Ind. Jones, B Runner, Goon

A few goodies arrived yesterday :)

From Jurassic Park, a Laminated Parking Pass

JPpp-818x615.jpg

Indiana Jones - Marion Ravenwood’s shot glass from her drinking contest at the Raven Saloon in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

IJglass2-856x577.jpg

IJglass1-862x581.jpg

IJshotglassSG-859x379.jpg

A Tsing-Tao shot glass as Deckard used in Blade Runner.

BRglass2-892x619.jpg

BRglass1-888x674.jpg

BRshotglassSG.jpg

From The Goonies :

A Doubloon. I got this, and it was painted totally gold. So I gave it a rough paint job in the hope to make it look a few hundred years old.

doubloon-666x663.jpg

DoubloonSG-665x297.jpg

And Chester Copperpot’s wallet. I also made the Baseball and Library Card as inserts. (I just couldn't bring myself to weather it though. Might do in the future :lol)

wallet1rp-962x554.jpg

wallet2rp-957x702.jpg

And this next photo of where I put the Doubloon and wallet, is dedicated to Alric

gooniesdisp-439x600.jpg

See, no blank bit there now :lol

----------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, but very most importantly, this post has a very special dedication - to Adam C.

In an OT thread recently, I was moaning about a company in the US who absolutely refused to ship something to me, although they shipped to all of Europe and various weirdo places. Malta was simply not included in their outdated check-out software. It was the Goonies Wallet.

Anyway, what I didn’t say in that thread, and to cut a long story short, a couple of weeks ago, Adam C. was kind enough to buy the Wallet, and re-ship it to me.

Like I wasn’t ecstatic enough as it was, I was totally stumped when he also sent me the Glasses, the Parking Pass, and a Sarah Connor Terminator Photo !

These items now not only form part of my collection, but they also occupy a very special place in my heart :)

Genuine friends and kindness one meets and makes on forums are to be cherished like Platinum, and I count myself lucky to have made a few over the years.

Adam C, THANKS !!

Last edited:
Re: My Prop Replica Collection - NEW ARRIVALS- Jur. Park, Ind. Jones, B Runner, Goon

Looks like your Marion Ravenwood’s shot glass is also the same kind that Bryant pours Deckard 2 shots of JW Black into. So you have a prop squared ;)

Andy

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back