Fifth Element - New projects

Tee

To answer the many messages, I'll post my finished projects here.
I have several ongoing projects.
I present you here those that are terminated.

I'm still working on the functional pop-up, I don't forget! :)

Fhloston Paradise Factsheet :

FE_FhlostonParadiseFactsheet_001.jpg

Fhloston Paradise Stewardess Concept Art :

FE_FhlostonParadiseStewardessConceptArt_001.jpg

Other soon. :)

Yes sir. I think that would be cool. I'm trying to figure out how to make the mail slot for the notice I got from you as a display piece. Plus besides the ticket do you have any ideas what else you may be offering? I might just wait and buy a bulk order to help save on shipping.

Sorry but other than this screenshot I have no information to make an replica of this.
I can not even imagine the work required. :wacko

Tee, your work is amazing! I should share some of my sketches with you; I'd like your opinion. Also I am working on a very small project from the fifth element; I hope it comes out looking good; just waiting on parts and minor materials at the moment. Good work buddy!

jasonw2112, Designs can be found on the web, in books, etc..
From the drawings, I cleaned, formatted, etc..
These Concept Art replicas are in A4 format on 180g HRP.

Imhotep72, Thanks!
I like the graphics and try to do my best.
If you'd like my opinion, feel free to contact me by PM or email.

Why without the watermark?
It's possible but i think it's a good thing to note the original drawer and the original designer.

Well I understand that, I just think it would be nice to have the concept art as close to how it was originally presented. I'm sure I am not the only one who would pay for a file of these to print out for my collection.

Where do you find this stuff? I haven't had much luck searching the internet for such items.

It's always really interesting looking at concept art after watching the film, after seeing the film I always find it hard to imagine what it would look like with the different costumes etc. It's still always really neat to look at though.

Why without the watermark?
It's possible but i think it's a good thing to note the original drawer and the original designer.

I think he means the background watermark, 'TEE FOR THE RPF.COM', not the info in the bottom right corner.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back