Fifth Element McDonald's GOLDEN MENU

Lenitas

First of all, happy 25th birthday to The Fifth Element!

For my movie night I wanted a Golden Menu like the cops order in the movie. I think it turned out great!

I didn't put any effort into the fry packaging (it's just McD large fries sleeves filled with mozza sticks), but my husband and I made some "GOLDEN MAC" boxes and coke cups that are fairly screen accurate.

The boxes were made from gold cardboard (Michaels) with the writing and golden arches airbrushed on. We used 3d-printed stencils, held in place with magnets for bleed-free airbrushing. The coke cups are real cups, wrapped.

If you'd like the files for your own anniversary movie night, let me know, and I'd be happy to share the coke cup PDF, box template for printing, and 3d files for the stencils. :)

Edit:

Here you go.
--> Link to google drive

Contains
  • Box template (for cutting/folding)
  • files to 3d-print stencils for airbrushing (.stl)
  • Coke cup wrap (PDFs)
  • Coke logo (.eps)
  • Supply list and way too detailed step-by-step instructions (courtesy of husband, thank you!)
  • Reference screenshots

Attachments

• 2022-06-01 17.57.42.jpg
    2022-06-01 17.57.42.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 612
  • 2022-06-01 17.57.48.jpg
    2022-06-01 17.57.48.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 435
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 428
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 406
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 402
  • 2022-05-30 15.20.57.jpg
    2022-05-30 15.20.57.jpg
    799.4 KB · Views: 333
  • 2022-05-30 15.48.43.jpg
    2022-05-30 15.48.43.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 415
Last edited:
I don't know what those things in the fry boxes are supposed to be, but my brain said mozzarella sticks and now I need mozzarella sticks!

I love seeing people make stuff like this that isn't the 100th iteration of a gun or something more noticeable!

I don't know what those things in the fry boxes are supposed to be, but my brain said mozzarella sticks and now I need mozzarella sticks!

They are indeed... the ones in the movie didn't look like fries to me, something chunkier and rounder and probably made out of foam... and if you put the diet on pause for a movie, might as well go all out and get mozza sticks...

Thank you for your patience, I'm just in the process of cleaning up the files.

Thank you all for your kind words. Seeing some fellow love for obscure & subtle props warms my heart.

Sorry for the delay, all the files are now in one place ;) Here you go.

--> Link to google drive

Contains
  • Box template (for cutting/folding)
  • files to 3d-print stencils for airbrushing (.stl)
  • Coke cup wrap (PDFs)
  • Coke logo (.eps)
  • Supply list and way too detailed step-by-step instructions (courtesy of husband, thank you!)
  • Reference screenshots

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back