X-Men: Days of Future Past

I expect we'll see tons of deaths in the possible future world where the Sentinels have taken over. That was kind of the point with the original comics -- the Sentinels basically destroy the entire team, with like one or two exceptions. So, yeah, expect to see a whole bunch of people getting killed. What'll be different, potentially, is whether characters die in the present.

I expect we'll see tons of deaths in the possible future world where the Sentinels have taken over. That was kind of the point with the original comics -- the Sentinels basically destroy the entire team, with like one or two exceptions. So, yeah, expect to see a whole bunch of people getting killed. What'll be different, potentially, is whether characters die in the present.

It's easy for them to kill almost everyone off in an alternate reality/time-travel story. That's one thing I'll be loving about this one. All the death, none of the long term consequences.

quicksilver looks like pee wee herman's character in mystery men

HAHA... yeah. Not impressed with the direction they went there.

And why is it there isn't a military costume advisor that can ever get a beret to look right.

Wolverine's future suit actually looks good.

As for Quicksilver...
tumblr_m9jlitUuha1qa3gue.gif

Rogue's part was not cut from the film...Singer said reshoots were happening to fit her in if you payed attention...Nothing Fox will ever do will make you guys happy. That overrated film known as TDK spoiled everything for you.

Rogue's part was not cut from the film...Singer said reshoots were happening to fit her in if you payed attention...Nothing Fox will ever do will make you guys happy. That overrated film known as TDK spoiled everything for you.

Ouch. Chill...I was going off of memory about a Paquin article I read awhile back. As for the rest of your message I don't even know how to respond.

Back on topic - I pictured Warpath to be a lot bigger like in the comics.

Last edited:
All the covers are posted that were released now.

Really like how Bishop and Blink look, even Toad I can live with. But wtf is up with Andy Warhol errr Quicksilver. Also thought the future sentinel cover would be a little more nimrod'ish.

Last edited:
Three thoughts.

1. That's...a LOT of characters. My first concern is that all of a sudden we're back to the excesses of X3 which just threw in characters for cameos.

2. Future Sentinel...Nimrod? The little square bits on the exterior could all flip around to create facsimilies of humans or something.

3. The look on Quicksilver's face is "Ugh. I can't believe I let you jackasses talk me into wearing this costume..."

When the **** is this new trailer supposed to be coming out? I mean that new 7 second teaser was released like what...5 days ago?

I shouldnt have read that, but I did, and now I regret it!

I pretty much feel the same everyone else does considering how lame most of the characters look.

Those plot points didn't really reveal a whole to me. I'm still very afraid that this movie's going to be too big, too bloated and lose all the fun and charm of First Class. I didn't like the other X-Men flicks much at all and FC was a very refreshing change to the mess of the first three.

I don't have a whole lot of faith in Singer, but I do have my fingers crossed.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back