Favorite Movies from the 80's that nobody seems to talk about anymore

Totally with you guys on 3:00 High. I waited what seemed like ages for it to come out on DVD...

As cheesy as it is, having grown up in Washington DC, St. Elmo's Fire will always be a sentimental favorite...

One Crazy Summer
Night of the Comet
Night of the Demons
Night of the Creeps
Without Warning
The Awakening (PLEASE someone release on dvd)
Cherry 2000
Just One of the Guys

In a distant time
In a far away place
The planet New Texas floats deep in space
Sky of three Suns
Land of precious oar
The Keramof (?) brought outlaws by the score!
Than one day a lawman appeared
With powers of Hawk, Wolf, Puma and Bear!
Defender of peace mystic man from afar!
Champion of justice Marshal Bravestar!

I remember being like 16 and loving that intro - it really got you pumped. I also liked the fact that he was native american and a decendant of Tonto. Kids today are too hooked on fart cartoons and pineapples under the sea

I was getting too old for cartoons and toys when Bravestarr came out, but I dabbled in it and saw the cartoon now and again, played with the Neutra-laser, etc. I've recently been re-watching it, and I fell in love. I liked it so much I picked up a cel from one of the episodes on ebay. Can't go wrong for 4.99!

Oh, and it's "kerium," I believe!

Amazon.com: 80s 10-Pack (Valley Girl / Rachel Papers / The Sure Thing / Losin' It / The Last American Virgin / Class / Zapped! / Johnny Be Good / Making the Grade / Secret Admirer)

519WCFfzAbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Has anyone mentioned, Little Monsters. Howie Mandel, was creepy, yet funny in that movie. Reminds me of Michael Keaton as Beetlejuice.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back