New Hot Toys Releases

Wow....

Compared to the Hollywood Collectors Gallery Batmobile, which was fixed to an angled stand and cost $2,000 this is a spectacular product.

429624_10150566226007344_58690437343_9173034_1512828691_n.jpg

432087_10150566226117344_58690437343_9173035_2012612784_n.jpg

Argh, I've had my Keaton batman on preorder for about a month and still no clue when the second shipment is gonna come from Hong Kong.

Argh, I've had my Keaton batman on preorder for about a month and still no clue when the second shipment is gonna come from Hong Kong.

I asked Sideshow if they were going to allow the people on Flex-Pay an option to pay the last payment early since they had a shipment come in, and the responded that all had already ran out of the first shipment and were expecting the remaining ones to arrive into the warehouse at the beginning of March and to check back then. No exact date, but seemed like they expected them pretty soon.

I'm going through a Canadian company for my Keaton batman since it was cheaper than sideshow and I don't have to pay duty but the sacrifice is that this company probably isn't a priority like Sideshow is when it comes to split shipments. I know a couple guys on sideshow freaks have called sideshow up and got the "sometime in march" line. I just hopes its the beginning like you said.

I got pulled into Hot Toys with their amazing line of Pred's but because I must have the full set I ended up selling out as some of the originals were going for crazy money and nothing that they have released since has really made me want to come back. I thought the Iron Man figs were awesome but not enough to part with my hard earned cash. However the Keaton batman and joker are sooooooo damn tempting and the Arkham Batman has peaked my interest as well.

Damn you Hot Toys!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back