New Hot Toys Releases

How are you getting it for a hundred dollars less? The one I see is $630. Got a coupon?

Yeah, your math is kinda wonky there.....

Technically the flex pay is 56 and some change a month, plus the deposit. Anyway, point was much smaller payments made this affordable to me. I was excited, so I did a quick post without mentioning the deposit or the exact to the penny amount involved.

I just want to know when are my Hot Toys going to walk and talk and try to blow me up like the ones in Small Soldiers?!

you acually want them to try to blow you up? i got some neighbor brats that i can send to your house to do the same thing.

You can find the preorder here for those who don't know where to look:

Batmobile (1989 Version) Sixth Scale Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

i already ordered the tumbler, i wonder if this will still be available later this year after i finish paying for the tumbler.

i already ordered the tumbler, i wonder if this will still be available later this year after i finish paying for the tumbler.

You never know, I mean they did re-release the tumbler. If the 89 batmobile sells out quickly and there's enough demand, why not? Also don't forget that the returns batmobile was a little different with the Batmissile transformation. That right there would give HT enough incentive to do another one.

The 89 batmobile is my favorite of all the batmobiles but for the price and sheer size of it, I don't know if I can justify buying it.

Damn. I decided to give up collecting figures of any kind and only focus on props... even sold off my Ripley Power Loader and three Hellboy figs which I really liked... but the 89 Keaton and Batmobile are soooo tempting... ARRRRGHHHHH!!!!!!

Damn. I decided to give up collecting figures of any kind and only focus on props... even sold off my Ripley Power Loader and three Hellboy figs which I really liked... but the 89 Keaton and Batmobile are soooo tempting... ARRRRGHHHHH!!!!!!

Yeah, I've been holding out on the Joker for my last payment of Keaton to go through and also to see what the price and schedule for the Batmobile was. After the 15th, Joker is hitting the wallet too!

The company that I ordered my Keaton batman from said that he expects the joker to be. Split shipment as well. I want to order my joker, but if I'm waiting till April or even may from him, I may wait.

is there a link for the robocop re-release?

i have ed-209 but failed to get the figure resulting in years of kicking myself in the rear.

166957_10150560484772344_58690437343_9151779_1819363344_n.jpg

is there a link for the robocop re-release?

i have ed-209 but failed to get the figure resulting in years of kicking myself in the rear.

They haven't posted anything aside from the teaser image. I had one and sold it back in '08...didn't know that the value would jump like it did. So, I'm glad they're doing a new one.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back