TOMBSTONE (1993) - Johnny Ringo Costume Research

good luck to you doing a full scale costume,great job ! Here's my mini ringo

Attachments

• IMG_20230806_082836.jpg
    IMG_20230806_082836.jpg
    863.1 KB · Views: 67
I rarely have an opportunity to make meaningful updates here, but this is pretty exciting. I have had the opportunity to buy ten original continuity photos of Ringo. None of these have been seen previously, and many show details that were either previously unseen or not clear. For those working on their own Ringo costume, I hope this helps!

Tombstone (1993) - Johnny Ringo (Michael Biehn) at the Birdcage Theater
View attachment 1733398

Tombstone (1993) - Johnny Ringo (Michael Biehn) commenting on Morgan Earp's Death
View attachment 1733399

Tombstone (1993) - Johnny Ringo's (Michael Biehn) Dirty Pants
View attachment 1733400

Tombstone (1993) - Johnny Ringo (Michael Biehn) at Unknown Location
View attachment 1733401

Tombstone (1993) - Johnny Ringo (Michael Biehn) at Stagecoach Stop
View attachment 1733402

Tombstone (1993) - Johnny Ringo (Michael Biehn) on a horse at Stagecoach Stop
View attachment 1733403

Tombstone (1993) - Johnny Ringo (Michael Biehn) confronting Henry Hooker (Charlton Heston) - Unused Scene
View attachment 1733404

Tombstone (1993) - Johnny Ringo (Michael Biehn) at showdown with Doc Holliday (Val Kilmer) Location
View attachment 1733405

Tombstone (1993) - Johnny Ringo (Michael Biehn) at Unknown Location, Likely showdown with Doc Holliday (Val Kilmer)
View attachment 1733406

Tombstone (1993) - Johnny Ringo's (Michael Biehn) Death
View attachment 1733407
AWESOME Photos!!! My business partner and I have been working on a lot of Tombstone wardrobe and Johnny Ringo's shirt is on our list. We have the machine to get the dragon embodied, but right now I am trying to figure out the fabric of his shirt. Did you ever come up with anything??? We are also going to do his Wild Rag/Bandanna :)

AWESOME Photos!!! My business partner and I have been working on a lot of Tombstone wardrobe and Johnny Ringo's shirt is on our list. We have the machine to get the dragon embodied, but right now I am trying to figure out the fabric of his shirt. Did you ever come up with anything??? We are also going to do his Wild Rag/Bandanna :)
Very cool !

That is very exciting. I never have pursued the fabric for the shirts.

I'd love to see the pattern for the bandana. I did some preliminary drawings years ago but could never find someone who was able to make them the way you see them in the film.

I'd love to see the pattern for the bandana. I did some preliminary drawings years ago but could never find someone who was able to make them the way you see them in the film.
I only know the Tombstone Guns and Gear Book for info ...

Sorry for not answering this until now, but I never got a notification that you responded to me. I have been working with some people on this project, and we now have the correct pattern for Ringo's wild rag. Of course this will have to be printed, but that is nothing new to us............ :lol: We might have a pretty good fabric for the shirt as well. We will use your art for the Dragon and embroider to our bib. I never knew how many people were looking for this shirt until I did a post that we were going to make it. At the present time all of our time is being dedicated to Doc's wardrobe and props as we are doing all of it..................... :cool:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back