New Hot Toys Releases

553744_10150630450017344_58690437343_9397624_1963150003_n.jpg

1/4 scale?
Scared at what that will cost. Pretty sure it will be getting above my "dolly" budget.

If this new terminator had been a battle damaged version, I would of been all over it. Essentially this DX is a new head sculpt and a mini gun. Whoopedy doo.

Really? I thought this one was a photograph for sec!

Oh dont get me wrong, the sculpting talent is great - especially for the scale - the likeness just isn't as spot on as some of their past ones. The Arnold sculpt for the T1 Terminator was amazing.

They've just set some pretty amazing standards for themselves to live up to.

If hot toys throws in a battle damaged sculpt, I may pick this up. If not I might just have to pick up the new battle damaged Enterbay figure that was announced yesterday.

And all but maybe 10 people are pissed that they're rereleasing a figure and slapping a limited edition sticker on it.

#$% on the Iron Man.

3000 pieces, but unless you buy a movie ticket at a one of a handful of theaters in the country (or hong kong) you're SOL.

They need some new licensing!

Terminators, Predators, and endless Iron Men is getting old.
Granted I probably can never have enough endos.

Pulp Fiction
Clint Eastwood western characters! Man with No Name or Josey Wales
TOS Star Trek and TNG
Some cult film items? Clockwork Orange? Blade Runner?

Superman was awesome!!! Keep it going Hot Toys!....
How about the three super villians with the spinning rings display base?
Zod at a minimum!

Hurry up with Star Wars!

Star Wars, Robocop... Seriously...

Where are they? :(

I love this companies work. But just not THAT into comics. I LIKE the movies, but really only collect (mostly) collect SW. CANT WAIT to see what HT does!!!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back