New Hot Toys Releases

mobile1.jpg

mobile2.jpg

mobile3.jpg

mobile4.jpg

mobile5.jpg

mobile6.jpg

mobile7.jpg

I saw this at the SDCC Sideshow booth and wasn't impressed. As I walked up, my immediate impression was it was too short. Appeared stubby. As well, the intakes appeared too big.

The second time I stopped by, another fan was there and had a number of comments; mentioned the stubbiness before I said anything about it, made some other comments I don't recall. Then mentioned changes he made to the Toyami (paint, spacer for rear wheels, etc.)

Hmmmm... guess I'll have to watch Batman again and take a closer look and verify! :cool

Dan

I just got word in an email that Ol' Jackie-poo is only 18 days away! :love

I can't wait to get my grubby mits on it and modify the crap out of it!:lol

My batman is being delivered on Tuesday, I am beyond excited as I have been waiting over 2 months for him. I'm hoping that the joker isn't split shipment but chances are he will be.

Very skimpy for a DX fig - and I dont even think it looks that much like Arnold. No doubt they went with the undamaged face so non Terminator fans would buy it to make other Arnold characters as customs...

Really? I thought this one was a photograph for sec!

561016_10150630108932344_58690437343_9397063_2043762701_n.jpg

I mean, look how Terminator figures USED to look, lol:

51vjiLdbIDL.jpg

The level of realism in those face sculpts and paint applications are amazing... just not too hot on the constant "angry" look to everything they do.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back