VOY: Janeway's silver mug?

renaissance_man

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Does anyone know which brand or where the original tall silver (presumable stainless steel) black handled mugs came from?
janewaymug2.jpg

There seem to be a few slightly similar mugs out there, but I'm trying to get an exact match.

The originals that sold on ebay from IAW list the larger mug as 4.5inches high by 3 inches diameter.

VOYMUG.jpg

Thanks

The show used a lot of cups and utensils from Cost Plus (now World Market)
That would be a good starting point although you are looking for something they probably haven't carried in a long time.

The glass coffee cups used in TNG originally came in 3 colors.
The Wide based commuter mugs in DS9 could be found just about everywhere.

Those mugs are Vacuum Insulated Espresso Mugs from Thermos Nissan.
The smaller one is JMJ-180. The larger one is JMJ-185... These were my favorite mugs used on Voyager.

Thanks for the information.
I've done a Google search and can't seem to find any of the larger versions of the mug.
I think these were carried over the Enterprise, I seem to recall Archer using one in his ready room.

If anyone has any more information, or knows where to obtain one of the larger versions of the mug, please let me know.
Thanks
Jamie

I own two of the screen-used originals, and one thing to note is that to match the originals you'll want to cut a circular piece of stainless or other silvery sticker to cover the bottom logo.

You can also find the pots Neelix often uses to serve Janeway coffee into those mugs here:
http://www.instawares.com/steelvac-vacuum-carafe.sid-s2s70.0.7.htm

- - - Updated - - -

I'm happy to provide photos or dimensions if that would be helpful.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back