TheNickFox Presents: Raimi Spider-Man Pattern - Now Even More Accurater!!! (Page 5)

Re: The Nick Fox Presents: Spider-Man Pattern Development w/ NEW Pics! (Page 4)

Printing it is the ONLY way to go.

This pattern could actually make a good start to a female pattern. Just put it on your model, and mark where the fabric stretches or buckles. It's not an exact science, but it could be a start.

Add darts where it buckles and add material to where it strains.

Good luck.

My next project after this will be an Amazing Spider-Man Pattern made completely from scratch, I won't just be modifying the Raimi pattern like everyone seems to be doing at the moment.

...But first I have to get everyone who ordered one their suits.

-Nick

thanks for the inspiration to complete my pattern, and for the tutorial on the brick warping.

So much talent being thrown around here hopefully just being around you guys some of It will rub off and stick.:facepalm

Hello Nick, Awesome job. Curious, have you solved the problem of the colors getting washed out or turning white when it stretches? I have a Dye sub print, but it only looks good when its flat, unstretched. Once I stretch it, color turns faded and basically disapears.

What company did you use ?

Hey nick has this project died or are u offering suits?

Hey nick has this project died or are u offering suits?

Unfortunately due to a huge lack of response from the "interested" I've put a hold on this project in terms of runs.

Depending on need, I may still be able to do individual prints with minimal customization.

That said, I am still working towards a print on differently colored fabrics.

-Nick

Nick Fox,

New here! Are you still looking for someone to put your design's together? PM me!

i need this suit so much i ask someone one face book but he prefer to sell that suit about 2000++ $$ Y_Y i'm from Thailand just wanna say hi :)))

I'm not gonna pretend I know the ins and outs of what you guys do, I'm not a computer guy. Just know your talents are deeply respected by a dorky fanboy in Canada, well done!

Hi nick

First of all, great work (not only for this post, but for all). (short but intense) :lol

Second: I have recieved a file with a spiderman model to work on it. Its one going around the web and trough a youtube guy. I've been working hard on it (Im actually quite noob at photoshop, better at sculpting and modelling). Well anyway, Im planning to print one small suit for my kid and want to put eyes printed also on the design (so I will cut white zone and he will be able to see), but cannot figure where exactly do I have tu put them since I haven ever printed or sewed one and dont know If will not put them centered or in right position.

Any tip on that? (consider any style of eyes, any size) Is there any place tu put them correctly and once sewed, they will look good?

barrin6rr

I'm not gonna pretend I know the ins and outs of what you guys do, I'm not a computer guy. Just know your talents are deeply respected by a dorky fanboy in Canada, well done!

My life's work is complete then! :lol

Seriously, though, I really appreciate it. After 7 years of working on a spidey suit, it means a lot.

Im planning to print one small suit for my kid and want to put eyes printed also on the design (so I will cut white zone and he will be able to see), but cannot figure where exactly do I have tu put them since I haven ever printed or sewed one and dont know If will not put them centered or in right position.

Any tip on that? (consider any style of eyes, any size) Is there any place tu put them correctly and once sewed, they will look good?

barrin6rr

That's actually a VERY good question. I've never seen anyone attempt printed eyes with this particular costume. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it would require a lot of modification to the pattern to make it work.

The eyes are normally glued over the two seams on either side of the face. These seams are what would cause problems for you. And, unfortunately without some scrap spandex to cut and modify, I'm not sure how best to move those seams to allow the eyes to be printed on. Sorry.

-Nick

Thanks!. Will talk with friend that knows about sewing and will try to figure out a solution and if its nice one, will post it

Nick - your work is amazing. See PM

Last edited:

Shoot me a PM if you're interested in a pattern. All sales discussions should be kept out of the main forum.

-Nick

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back