New here! I own a SIII Evil Superman Suit

Anyone know where I can find a nice mannequin with muscles soI can put the suit on??

I've looked all over the net, and on ebay. I can not find a good one. I actually saw Sports Authority has male maanequins with muscles. But I can't find anywhere online.

Any ideas??

Yea check out Ebay. it's where I get most of mine from for generic projects. Run a search for "male athletic mannequin" and there is a store that is featured that sells the ones you see in the SA and other sports stores.

I knew I'd find these pics -

Here are the Reeve Boots I mentioned earlier in the thread - it looks like something is is written where the heel meets the flat - interesting how these boots vary - perhaps they changed in the later movies - i believe this is "the movie" suit - making it a superman 2 suit as well
DSCI0087JPG.jpg

DSCI0090JPG.jpg

DSCI0089JPG.jpg

DSCI0088JPG.jpg

Sports Authority has great Mannequins. I looked into this and was told they were owned by Under Armor and were not for sale. i also contacted Under Armor and they would not sell.

This is cool, I've seen several of the other costumes to include the wigs Reeve's wore in the films at a museum in Metropolis, Il. (That's right, bet you didn't know he wore wigs in the films did ya!).

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back