Studio Scale TIE Fighter

Steve, what about those replacement TIE HERO wings that I've been waiting over three years for? Feels kind of odd sitting with my old solid cast kit now that the new one is out.

Steve.

Steve,

PM sent

just so folks know.. you ordered a standard tie and recieved a standard tie so many years ago.. i agreed to replace your standard wings with hero ones when they became available no additional cost, i will be able to do that now as im getting caught up.

Daytona.. I know just have been getting pms reference the new runs.. no worries.

Steve

Last edited:
What!!!??? Pm'ed you!

Steve.

Steve,

PM sent

just so folks know.. you ordered a standard tie and recieved a standard tie so many years ago.. i agreed to replace your standard wings with hero ones when they became available no additional cost, i will be able to do that now as im getting caught up.

Daytona.. I know just have been getting pms reference the new runs.. no worries.

Steve

Hey Guys, keep sending your correspondences to me instead of Steve. Let's let Steve work in the garage instead of fielding questions. That's what I'm here for. I answer PMs usually within 24 hrs. :)

Let me remind everyone who is PMing etc.........I've been getting alot of "interest PMs" though I have not started a true interest thread for upcoming items or even existing kits until we are finished with backorders.

We are NOT taking any orders yet but I will keep you posted right here and in interest threads in the JY. Hang tight. I know lots of folks are excited about the new hero and interceptors, extremely excited about Red Jammers and other un-named groovy kits on the horizon............but believe me, you'll get to see this stuff the second it's available.

Dave :)

Steve, when you're caught up, I could use a replacement cockpit insert detail (the part just behind the window), as mine has a few bubbles in details that would be tough to repair neatly. Also, I seem to recall you redid the cockpit window framework a while back? If so, I'd like to score one of those. :)

Hey Guys, keep sending your correspondences to me instead of Steve. Let's let Steve work in the garage instead of fielding questions. That's what I'm here for. I answer PMs usually within 24 hrs. :)

Hey Dave, did you get my email regarding the SS Y-Wing? I used the board´s email function, do you prefer PMs?

I do prefer PMs as some of the boards emails get screened out as spam for some reason. Probably a hotmail thing.

I want to keep it in PMs as that way I can keep everyone together. Most of my messages come thru PMs anyway.

No list yet on the Ywings. Both versions have now been upgraded so I probably won't have prices until they hit rubber etc...

I have asked Steve for an update on pricing for future stuff so just hang tight for the moment. I know everyone wants to know early so they can start stashing their coins away. I'm in the same boat. It's hard to know what a kit will cost until you see what it costs to mould and reproduce it.

Once the last couple backlog orders leave Steve's hands. I will start an interest only thread. It will have pricing and details so folks can see what each style will cost. Metal Armature upgrades will be at least $100 over the kit cost.

Don't forget. When we do start a for sale thread, we will only be selling what is on hand. So you can't order, for example, a metal armature if he doesn't have one on hand. You'll simply have to wait on the metal armature for sale thread. I know that sux, but we ain't gonna be staring at backlogs anymore. :)

Dave

veruca_salt.jpg

But I want it nnnoooooowwwwwwww!!!!!

;)

Once the last couple backlog orders leave Steve's hands. I will start an interest only thread. It will have pricing and details so folks can see what each style will cost. Metal Armature upgrades will be at least $100 over the kit cost.

Don't forget. When we do start a for sale thread, we will only be selling what is on hand. So you can't order, for example, a metal armature if he doesn't have one on hand. You'll simply have to wait on the metal armature for sale thread. I know that sux, but we ain't gonna be staring at backlogs anymore. :)

Dave

I eagerly await the creation of this thread :) Thanks for all the work you guys are doing!

Message to Dave;

PM'd you yesterday regarding my outstanding order, hope you got it and hope somebody can tell me where I stand with my kit orders?

Thanks

Sanjay

:) yeah my first post.

Swpropmaker your tie is awsome, i have been lurking for a while , waiting for registration.

I too would like to see the Y, and will patiently wait for you to release it.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back