Batman Begins DEMON Work In Progress..

Thanks again guys. :)

I guess it's really starting to come together now. I propped up the headpiece onto the body sculpture to see what I still have to do detail wise to make the neck of the cowl blend into the chest piece. I think a little more of that charred effect around the area where the cowl will rest on the torso and that too can be molded. :)

2007_0108008.jpg

2007_0108007.jpg

2007_0108005.jpg

2007_0108004.jpg

2007_0108003.jpg

Seriously fun fun fun project. I just wish I had more time for it...... :cry

David

AMAZING (as always).. Its great to see the pics from the start to the current ones, it's amazing how well this is coming along. I just love the detail of it all. Keep it up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DAVIDYR1 @ Jan 8 2007, 05:01 PM) [snapback]1393028[/snapback]</div>
This just looks so MEAN. :love

You gonna accentuate the "bat" on the chest with the colors or are you just gonna leave it be?

I'm still not 100% sure about what I'll do with the chest logo. The screen version of this suit didnt have one...but that doesnt mean I wont lightly paint one on in that 'I see it but dont see it' kind of way. Not really sure just yet...:)

I threw a cheap nylon cape on him just to see if all the proportions and angles lined up. The finished cape will have the same charred and molten 'distressed' look of the body but for now...just a look at it with a plain cape....

avi3.jpg

2007_0108001.jpg

He's really starting to come alive now.

Hoping to get some more free time this week....we'll see...:)

David

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wuher da brewer @ Jan 9 2007, 04:28 PM) [snapback]1394059[/snapback]</div>
Great job. Thats the stuff nightmares are made of.
[/b]

Thanks everyone, and yes....I do hope I can get that intimidating feel to this costume when it's all said and done.
Should have the hands done soon. :)
Legs also....

Thanks again for keeping this thread alive after all this time :thumbsup ...even though there's no SW or ST or Trooper Armor in here... :D :lol

David:)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back