Futurama returning to Comedy Central!! At last!

I liked the movies, but they paled in comparison overall to the series. I hope they are back to old form with the episodes!

It sounds like actual episodes. While I liked the movies I had to watch all the episodes in order... which meant catching them just right. I prefer individual episodes.

Anybody know if/when/where these will be airing in Canada? I've googled the snot out of the internet and everywhere is just people asking the same question. Nothing on Global, CTV, Teletoon, Comedy Network etc.

Am I missing something here? I thought it had already made a return once before?

So this is the third comeback to comedy central?

The first comeback was actually two straight to DVD movies that aired, broken up into episodes (which was nowhere near a full season's worth). It was never announced as to whether or not the show would be picked up as a series again until March. In fact, when Comedy Central was talking about bringing back the show, there was question as to whether the voice actors would return. Now, we have it confirmed that it will be an actual season. It's in the can and ready to air this week.

One big issue I had with the movies was when they were aired, if you missed one, it was confusing.

1. Original Fox run
2. Comedy Central reruns (which included a few that Fox never aired, IIRC)
3. straight-to-DVD movies that also aired on CC, broken up into episodes
4. new CC series

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back