The Official Stargate Auctions have launched!

Aw man, you sniped me :lol I was bidding for that item as well. Damn you just outbid me as well haha.

Sorry :angel. At least it sounds like Alec has ya covered & they'll be a few more to go up on the block.

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping a few more actual gate blueprints crop up. I need one that's got side details yet. I know LT over at SG6 had one that detailed side views of the SGC gate of the event horizon area of the wedge, outer wedge and power clamps. Barring that hopefully one of the catalogs has closeups so I can draw it up.

Sorry :angel. At least it sounds like Alec has ya covered & they'll be a few more to go up on the block.

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping a few more actual gate blueprints crop up. I need one that's got side details yet. I know LT over at SG6 had one that detailed side views of the SGC gate of the event horizon area of the wedge, outer wedge and power clamps. Barring that hopefully one of the catalogs has closeups so I can draw it up.

Well, I have 5 huge crates full of art from every single episode I am going through. Art is the area I focus on myself. And there is so much great concept art and mechanical drawings, so I hope I can find what you want.

We are also working on an "Art of Stargate" book that may well serve as both a Catalog as well as an art book.

Alec

How obvious will the holograms on the props be? If they really aren't removable are they at least almost non-noticeable? Or, in case I buy a screen used staff, will a long big and 'ugly' paper always hang down from it 'sealed' to the staff with a hologram? (I know you put a lot of work into the COA and the last sentence was just for the picture I don't want to speak badly or anything:))

Last edited:
How obvious will the holograms on the props be? If they really aren't removable are they at least almost non-noticeable? Or, in case I buy a screen used staff, will a long big and 'ugly' paper always hang down from it 'sealed' to the staff with a hologram? (I know you put a lot of work into the COA and the last sentence was just for the picture I don't want to speak badly or anything:))

The holograms are tiny and put in the least obvious place. Clothing gets a costume tage that is attache dto the costume the way a price tag in a store is.

I am a collector too, so we pay attention to these things.

Alec

The holograms are tiny and put in the least obvious place. Clothing gets a costume tage that is attache dto the costume the way a price tag in a store is.

I am a collector too, so we pay attention to these things.

Alec

Will it be in the way of wearing the clothing articles?

Alec, or anyone else that may know.

Just out of curiosity. How are things handled with an auction that might have multiple piece of clothing/armor per auction. I never got any clothing/costume stuff from the BSG auctions.

For example the Complete Jaffa outfit, complete traveler's outfit, or the Vest/belt/Zat holster combo..... Does each piece get it's own hologram/cert so it could be split up down the road if someone had duplicates but needed or wanted just 1 thing from the set? Or does every piece get a matching hologram that goes to 1 certificate eliminating splitting it up down the road?

Costumes have a single costume tag and hologram. There are often too many pieces and the tags can be intrusive to display if there were 6 pieces and 6 tags!

Nice on the Anti-Replictor gun. I thought about bidding on it, but decided to snag the Asgard helmet instead. Now if I could just complete the set...

I doubt they released the body armor. If you've been watching SG:U, the Ancient's space suits are nearly identical to the evil asguard suits, so I think they were modified for reuse. There's even some similarties in the helmets but my guess there is they created new ones by heavily modding of an asguard and generating a new master.

I doubt they released the body armor. If you've been watching SG:U, the Ancient's space suits are nearly identical to the evil asguard suits, so I think they were modified for reuse. There's even some similarties in the helmets but my guess there is they created new ones by heavily modding of an asguard and generating a new master.

Yeah I am not counting on it at all and I am quite happy with just the helmet as that was probably my favorite Atlantis episode.

Congrats on the wins lads those are some very nice pieces. Only went and bid small this time around, nothing really appealed to me that much this round. Just got the super solider armor piece. Sorry Stricky! :p

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back