The Official Stargate Auctions have launched!

congrats

I've been watching stuff. I'm surprised the front part of the inner atlantis gate ring went for only $402, but there was the unknown shipping cost for the custom crating due to size. Atlantian hand weapon went for $338, which isn't bad... they called it a stunt, but since it lit up I think it was really a 'hero' one.

Last edited:
The Science outfit.

sg1_0005.jpg

I'm not sure I should say the 2nd one... but the 1st auction was the 26 inch tall back piece of the Atlantis gate... pic in post 2 of the thread.

And as far as the 2nd one... let us say that.... ummm..... one of Wilco's kits can retired as everyone here can get definitive reference for "Chewie's" adopted weapon.

I'm not sure I should say the 2nd one... but the 1st auction was the 26 inch tall back piece of the Atlantis gate... pic in post 2 of the thread.

And as far as the 2nd one... let us say that.... ummm..... one of Wilco's kits can retired as everyone here can get definitive reference for "Chewie's" adopted weapon.

Awesome. And here I only won a brick of naquadah. :)

:love :love :love

You are my hero now.

Whoever makes a kit of that piece is going to have my permanent praise and admiration :love

Hope it's an RPF member who wins Chewie's hero prop, too :thumbsup

Congrats on the win lads. I just won the Wraith Stunner, rifle type one, so now il have one of each..jaffa staff, ori staff, wraith staff :p To be honest tho was only interested in that and the brazier in that round. New auctions are going pretty high already

Hey kwalsh0000 do you mean the Ori Staff weapon or the Prior staff?

The new items are already up and they have again some great stuff, kinda sad to see that they are selling almost everything :(

Picked up the stunt Zat gun and the stunt Wraith Stunner pistol, myself. Very happy! I think I'll be trying for some of the hero weapons as well...

Hey kwalsh0000 do you mean the Ori Staff weapon or the Prior staff?

The Staff weapon along with a helmet, not the Prior staff....but no point in having one staff and not the other :p

Congrats on the win rkpetersen! Two very nice pieces to have! Some great items in this weeks one aswell. Bidding monkeys are on it very quick tho, 500+ for the jaffa costume already :(

I know, there already raising the prices like crazy! its not there's gonna be 400 more auctions lol Great score you guys, and I hope to see a ronon pistol very soon ;)

Bidding monkeys are on it very quick tho, 500+ for the jaffa costume already :(

Yeah, and the Jaffa staff, even though noticeably warped, is already over $800. :confused

I have a feeling that their estimates for the various hero weapons are going to be serious underestimates. Hero Zat gun for under $5000? I'll be surprised.

Originally Posted by Linnear
The whole intent is to show we aren't a "0" feedback seller. Plus, there are certain things you can't do with less than 10 feedback. As she said, any reasonable person can see that we have great feedback, so it was not like we were trying to pull the wool over anyones eyes!

THis is my personal fav...

PropWorx-2-Stargate-eBay-Feedback-Analysis-Sample-A1.jpg

Having an Auction that ended January 22, 2010 @ 09:29 PST and receiving feedback January 22, 2010 @ 09:43 PST. That is 14 minutes!!! That feedback clearly states “Items were exactly as described and shipped in secure packaging. A+ seller!”

Hell Alec has even bid and makes the comments himself...

Yeah, and the Jaffa staff, even though noticeably warped, is already over $800. :confused

I have a feeling that their estimates for the various hero weapons are going to be serious underestimates. Hero Zat gun for under $5000? I'll be surprised.

Oh, definitely. I've got a bet running with a friend that the bidding for Ronon's blaster will hit $10,000.

Then again with the start of the auctions prices are always very high but if these keep going until August the prices will level out a little bit in the mean time hopefully.

The liveauction will be mental though I have a bad feeling I am going to be in debt that by the end of the final auctions :lol .

As for the post about feedback and Propworx, as Sycor said its already been dealt with on page 2. Either way we know Propworx from previous auctions with thousands of items so its not as if they are lying to us.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back