Back to the Future

... Any better then? ...

The "Hv" should be wider and the bulldog should be slanted more to the left.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Linda_shirt.jpg
    Linda_shirt.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,229
Couldn't you just slant it like this?

attachment.php

Or turn it like this?

attachment.php

Attachments

• slant.png
    slant.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 1,201
  • turn.png
    turn.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,202
I've been wanting to do this one for a while and finally had some free time to work on it. This is my recreation of the thank you letter that John Z. DeLorean sent to Robert Zemeckis and Bob Gale after he saw Back to the Future in 1985. The original is now on display with the BTTF Props at the NBC Universal Experience in Universal Studios Hollywood, and you can also see it in one of the Blu Ray extras.

JohnZDeLoreanBTTFLetter_zpsb3c98c79.png~original

PDF file: View attachment John DeLorean BTTF Letter.pdf

Last edited:
I know, the following label is available as an original for just a few Dollars, but it's still cheaper to print it yourselves. And if you don't want to destroy an original label (for nostalgic reasons), then this one is just the thing for you! This is the label from the fruit crate of the 1955 skateboard that Marty "borrowed" from the kid while fleeing from Biff's gang. You will need a large paper sheet (Tabloid or A3). The label itself is 11 x 10 inches. This is a hi-res 8000 pixels scan (727 dpi).

The PDF files:

US-Tabloid: Pala_Brave_Fruit_Crate_Label_US-Tabloid.pdf
International A3: Pala_Brave_Fruit_Crate_Label_A3.pdf

Preview picture:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• preview1.jpg
    preview1.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 995
  • Skateboard2.jpg
    Skateboard2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 989
Last edited:
Another addition to my "Save the Clock Tower" donation can label: I found two more cans with the perfect dimensions (14 cm / 5.5 inches height). And this time it isn't just interesting for german users - I found a can in a french supermarket, too. Unfortunately both cans have the wrong cap.

The left can is a brown sauce from "Egle". I don't know if it's available in a german supermarket, but you can order it here: http://www.wilhelm-egle.de/egle-braune-sosse-1-x-400-g.html (it's very expensive).

The can on the right side is Cappuccino powder from a french "U" market ("Super U", "Hyper U"). Caution, there are several "U" Cappuccino cans with different sizes. This one is the only one with screen accurate dimensions.

attachment.php

Attachments

• egle-u.jpg
    egle-u.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 904
Thanks for the tip on that Roland. Been scouring the import shops for the Finetti sticks one over Christmas (which is when these tend to turn up) but no luck with that. The hunt goes on.

Looking great bree, One of the arrows on the back side of the label is pointing towards the wrong area of the body and I think the graphics on the front bottom are more involved then what you have. It really is looking great so far though.
KalKan1.JPGKalKan2.JPGKalKan3.JPGKalKan5.JPGKalKan4.JPG

The front dogs I put them as a place holder till i find better ref it looks like 5 or 6 dogs sitting and standing in a v shape dog ref.png if any one has better ref let me know thanks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back