Back to the Future

I just registered last week and went true this entire thread (along the other BttF threads) and I must say Wow! There are some really talented people here. All I can say is keep up the good work and thanks for sharing! :thumbsup

I found several cans the other day, which all measure :
Height : +- 13,5 cm ( 5,31496063 inch )
Diameter : +- 10 cm ( 3,93700787 inch )
It even has a red lid.

They are all tobacco cans, several brands, all the same dimensions.

Are these the perfect size for the Save The Clock Tower Donation Can ?

Here's a picture of one :

8825351471134.jpg

Last edited:
I have been searching for the kal kan label for several years on ebay. I wasnt expecting much but ive gotten nothing. Hope someone does that at some point!

What about his food bowl? I'm kind of interested in finding the right one. It's surprisingly hard to find the right design. I haven't found it yet.

How funny, I was thinking of making the label like a day ago haha, I might try, need to get all of the information for it ^^

There are no coincidences, Emma...
It would be great if you could do it. Thanks in advance.
Found this online (don't know if it helps):

can.png

- - - Updated - - -

What about his food bowl? I'm kind of interested in finding the right one. It's surprisingly hard to find the right design. I haven't found it yet.

Yeap! I'm looking for it too and it's been very hard to find a close one

bowl.jpg

CrBUu5YjvrpqozeXtsDeCLCkw796QnpFvMXTE7wn6JkJ25SmTe08CbYMBJY7eP5vSiU1re2VV9SJnd59UqFmKq5PCokGPHx.jpeg
Not quite a paper prop but does anyone have a vector of the pepsi logo here? I just bought a pepsi perfect bottle and want to do this as a display for the bottle. Happy to pay someone if they can do it

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back