My Hero Prop (Grail Diary)

Brilliant piece of work. I noticed some eBay sellers use your pictures for their auctions of diary replicas. Do you sell your replicas on eBay yourself too? I would like to buy one! :love

Brilliant piece of work. I noticed some eBay sellers use your pictures for their auctions of diary replicas. Do you sell your replicas on eBay yourself too? I would like to buy one! :love

Wow! :confused I had no idea of this! Thanks for the notice.
I don't sell my grail diaries on ebay. Just private and personal sales.
You have a PM.
Thanks again and regards.

Last edited:
Very nice work. I own a diary made by Sarenab, but I'm planning on making my own very soon. I'm in the process of compiling all the images and looking for the correct paper.

Fixing one old link to a finished grail diary photo:

6971091088_afb3ea47f3.jpg

Hi there demiguel.m! I just wanted to give you a shout out for your wonderful piece of art. Your hero diary is one of my most prized pieces - it is exceptional in every way. For those who have not been lucky enough to see one of demiguel's diaries let me just say it is the details that amaze - all of them. The pictures you see do not do it full justice. To own one of these diaries is the closest we will ever come to a screen used diary (in my most humble of opinions).
Best regards!

WORK OF A MASTER RIGHT HERE :) The next 6 weeks will feel like an eternity for me lol

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Now after all that long years I have chosen to order a diary from Demiguel.M at last.

My motivations are, that the finishing of my self made story diary will take some more years till finishing and that IMHO Demiguel.M is selling the best available replica of the hero diary in 2016.

Also most important was for me, that Demiguel.M is working without computer fonts.

Now some fresh pictures:

28203594404_c3bfbdd961_b.jpg

28744527801_22832f8dda_b.jpg

28536749300_d663da7ec3_b.jpg

28536754820_957f969329_b.jpg

Look at the typeface.
28536742740_b91168875f_c.jpg

Here a picture of the original prop:
28203588504_ca9ccac26b_c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an amazing work for a real piece of art. And as mentioned already above , he is one of few working without digital fonts. Just brilliant.

Envoyé de mon PLK-L01 en utilisant Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back