Terminator - Sarah's polaroid

I wouldn't worry about getting it perfect. This is far and away the best version we'll probably ever see. Thanks so much for your work on this! :)

Unfortunately the prop photo was taken from a different angle than shot was filmed from so I can't really fix it. :(
What is this "can't" of which you speak?

KurtyboysMod.jpg

;)

Oh bloody hell, why do I always stay up this late when I have work in the morning? :wacko

The dog is now a complete Frankenstein's monster! He's made up of bits taken from five different frames with a lot of distortion and hand painting to better tie the bits together.

I've also changed the background between the dog and Sarah using bits from yet another frame. Still have to fix the bit in the top left.

kurtyboyssarahconnorphotov4.jpg

I always love to see projects like this progress... you're doing an awesome job, my friend!! Looking great!

-B89! :D

I am very curious to see how this comes out. It looks great to me. It is interesting to see the evolution of a project such as this.

Excellent work. :thumbsup

Best,
DBCooper

Oh bloody hell, why do I always stay up this late when I have work in the morning? :wacko

The dog is now a complete Frankenstein's monster! He's made up of bits taken from five different frames with a lot of distortion and hand painting to better tie the bits together.

I've also changed the background between the dog and Sarah using bits from yet another frame. Still have to fix the bit in the top left.

kurtyboyssarahconnorphotov4.jpg
NOW we're talkin' TURKEY! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Top left of the picture fixed. I ended up hand painting most of that corner since the details are pretty vague.

What's bothering me now is the big cyan colored pinata being missing from the top right hand corner next to the rooster. I've scanned through the shot in the movie and I can't find anything useful. :cry

insomnia.png

Top left of the picture fixed. I ended up hand painting most of that corner since the details are pretty vague.

What's bothering me now is the big cyan colored pinata being missing from the top right hand corner next to the rooster. I've scanned through the shot in the movie and I can't find anything useful. :cry

insomnia.png

Have you considered cropping parts out of pre-existing replicas of this photo? I thik there was one posted in the third paper prop thread.

A really nice Potoshop work on that pic, Kurtyboy! :thumbsup

Is it complete or need more work? There's a chance to have the hires file? :angel

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back