Anyone know the brand of tank tee Wolverine wears?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(~Sal~ @ May 10 2006, 09:24 PM) [snapback]1242165[/snapback]</div>
Tushea :p
Is the one in X3 the same one, its hard to tell I don't think it is I think it has almost the same overall look as a normal undershirt.
[/b]

Yeah, the new one looks different. Less interesting. But that seems to be the case with all costuming for X3 -- like Wolverine's toned down jacket and belt buckle.

I actually like the new jacket, the arm bands are sweet, in my opinion, I dont mind the btoom portion of those triangle type patterns at the boom being removed ethier*runs for cover*. I really like how it looks in that one shot with storm when they are in the street. :) In my opinion the X1 jacket and X3 jacket are the best, don't really care for the X2 jacket, even though its a lot more detailed. :confused

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(~Sal~ @ May 11 2006, 07:47 PM) [snapback]1242712[/snapback]</div>
I actually like the new jacket, the arm bands are sweet, in my opinion, I dont mind the btoom portion of those triangle type patterns at the boom being removed ethier*runs for cover*. I really like how it looks in that one shot with storm when they are in the street. :) In my opinion the X1 jacket and X3 jacket are the best, don't really care for the X2 jacket, even though its a lot more detailed. :confused
[/b]

I agree with you. I don't mind it. I wish they started with a toned down look though (for the sake of consistency). I agree about the removal of the triangle patterns too. It is now a jacket I would consider wearing without feeling like I was wearing something over-the-top. Cooler. Not as comic book, but cooler - like Indy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avalon X @ May 11 2006, 11:11 PM) [snapback]1242787[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(~Sal~ @ May 11 2006, 07:47 PM) [snapback]1242712[/snapback]
[/b]

I agree with you. I don't mind it. I wish they started with a toned down look though (for the sake of consistency). I agree about the removal of the triangle patterns too. It is now a jacket I would consider wearing without feeling like I was wearing something over-the-top. Cooler. Not as comic book, but cooler - like Indy.
[/b][/quote]
Exactly. :)

I'm not sure if this has been brought up or if it helps out at all, but I believe that the X2 tank is the same one worn by Link in The Matrix Reloaded. Came on TV a while back and I was like "Hey, it's the Wolverine Tank top." I think I'll double check that right now...

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back