What costumes are you working on?

I'm aspiring to make a original movie accurate Donatello turtle suit. Everyone on here is so talented and I have learned a lot from reading what others have done but there is just no substitute for experience and skill..... But I wont give up especially with seeing all the inspiring things ppl create.

Started getting material together for a uniform/jumpsuit for Tantalus Penal colony from the original Star Trek episode, "Dagger of the Mind".

Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch

I'll be working on Briareos after Halloween. Just put a second coat of fiberglass resin on the helm/head tonight. Slowly working towards the bondo stage inbetween Halloween projects so it's ready to go when I have more time. (AKA November)

I am working on Garindan aka Long Snoot aka Imperial snitch from StarWars ANH.

Garindan_trooper.jpg

Here are my robes

DSC_0009copy.jpg
FRONTVIEWSHIRTTROUSERS.jpg
TROUSERSSIDE.jpg

Mask based on the Kubaz species

P1010012_edited-1-8.jpg

Kubaz_AA.jpg

Also working on.....

Captain Tybo, one of the Judoon from Dr. Who 'Smith & Jones' and Sarah Jane adventures 'prisoner of the Judoon'

judoonreference3.jpg

DSCN0266.jpg
DSCN0269.jpg
DSCN0268.jpg

DSCN0249.jpg
DSCN0248.jpg

These are my pride and joy New Rock boots, screen accurate. At £200 well worth the cash...

DSCN0351.jpg

DSCN0348.jpg

Chest piece, machine made,

DSCN0628.jpg

DSCN0627.jpg

Judoonref1.jpg

Also i am currently remaking a new skull for my Red triangle circus thug, from Batmen Returns, one of Penguins thugs......

Skullriderthug13.jpg

Skullriderthug5.jpg

Skullsize.jpg

P9230139.jpg

DSCN0555.jpg

DSCN0552.jpg

DSCN0560.jpg

DSCN0563.jpg

Still a lot more work to do on the skull, need to re do the teeth, needs a full spray, and final detailing to the markings.

Still working on my Mass Effect costume. I just installed new vents :D I will be adding one more on the inside.

The "After" picture seems more round as i shrunk/stretched it.

I will be completing the forearms and drawing the templates for the shoulders. The arms will be together minus the gloves.

Making little progress each day seems to be working better for me and I'm a lot more focused.Recently got back to it. :)

Damn! You are making some seriously cool stuff Treadec! Right on!

Thanx dude, not enough time in the days to make much progress after a days work. need some time off,lol.

BTW! anyone know HOW I MAKE MY PICS TO THUMBNAIL SIZE? mine are copied from photobucket, just like to know how to resize small, click to open large? :confused

Thanks guys!
Col.

Working on Hawkeye avengers 2012 costume, check out my thread and please leave some feedback! Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This is my finished Garindan full mask, based on the kubaz species, just needs the greeble fitting to the goggles and some foam for padding, plus a fan to stop fogging.....

Garindantop.jpg

Garindanleft.jpg

Garindanright.jpg

Garindanrear.jpg

Garindanfront.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back