my Magnoli X2 Wolverine / Logan jacket

h8ter18

well my jacket arrived today and the jacket its awsome.
It is the best repro out there no question. there is only one downfall, the length. the sleeve length is perfect, the shoulders are a lil big
but that is not Magnolis fault, this jacket was made to someones measurments, and they obviously were not mine :p i wish i could afford to get one of his jackets from him, but i just dont have the loot :p
ITs been said before but I'll say it again, Magnoli does fantastic work and if you have any doubts about purchasing from him, just do it! my wife even said how impressed she was at the craftsmanship of this jacket
and she didnt even say a word about my vanson :lol:
here are some pics

let me know what you think!

The fit looks great. My personal preference would be to have it about an inch longer in the waist.

But I agree with the shoulders. That's like twice the size of someone that wears that jacket (looks like a size 40).

And from the eBay auction I didn't know about until it was too late, you got a great deal :)

yeah I think the person who it was taylored to took some bad measurments, but it will work, its goatskin so its not real stiff so the shoulders are starting to lay and take the big look away. the chest is supposedly a 42, but the shoulders are 21" about 3 " bigger than my vanson.

I would like it to be atleast another inch in length, but its not too bad really.
maybe i'll win the lottery and get a Magnoli X2 in cowhide that fits me the right way, or he'll have a super clearance and drop one down to my price range :p

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back