Replica Stop-Mo Empire AT-ST

Re: Vacformed ESB AT-ST Head

allan,
speechless work you have executed along with being a 1st class sharing the hard work (the part maps).
i'm embarrassed this post has slipped by my attention this long considering the serious interest i have in this project.
excellent work again, keep it up, and keep posting the SBS's and WIP's.
thanks

allan,
i'm having a little trouble reading your photo.
on the chin gun, what are you using the italeri nebelwerfer for?
thanks!

Quincy, the Nebelwerfer donates the pair of tubes that are cradled by the Sherman bogies in the main gun assembly. At least, that's what I used them for. ;)

Thanks, Michael!

esbatst110.jpg

esbatst111.jpg

esbatst112.jpg

esbatst113.jpg

esbatst114.jpg

esbatst115.jpg

esbatst116.jpg

esbatst117.jpg

esbatst118.jpg

esbatst119.jpg

esbatst120.jpg

esbatst121.jpg

esbatst122.jpg

esbatst123.jpg

esbatst124.jpg

esbatst125.jpg

esbatst126.jpg

esbatst127.jpg

esbatst128.jpg

esbatst129.jpg

Last edited:

allan,
those pictures are amazing...not to mention the work behind it. i've only seen lee's work and have never seen the reference pics. so i have to ask...how much, if any, of the details we see in these pictures are your work, idealized, or just fudged from fuzzy pictures? orr...can you clain that what you have is SS model canon?

again....mind blowing work. lovin' it! (but not like a mcdonald's commercial).

thanks so much for sharing your work with us.

Hello, gorgeous. :love

I believe that's my favorite design of any miniature from any of the films. And your build is incredible. Tall and lean, crisp and clean...

It makes me happy knowing that even though the original model is long gone, both you, Lee and Jason have lead the charge in bringing this one out of the casket and restoring it to its original likeness. I love stuff like this, and I'm probably going to be gushing after seeing the final paintjob. Amazing work. If you don't mind Allan, I've been collecting kits for this one for some time and in the future I might need some help with a handful of ID's.

Wonderful job, I'm really inspired. :thumbsup

Thats on another level Allan, she's beautiful....WOW! Guys i have to say, Allan is just on his A game with this build, its drove me to reworking my own here and there, such is the attention he's put in, this is a real as it gets folks...trust me on that!

lee

Oh snap, you fitted the chin gun cylinder too, smooth move Allan, liking the inner thigh plate too :thumbsup

lee

esbatst113.jpg

Love those rear plates !

She's awesome Allan, you can be proud of what you did ! :thumbsup

Last edited:
Re: Replica Empire AT-ST Filming Model, New Pics in First Post

Like as said on the other board, awesome job Allan !
And I like the emblem ;)

I love the B&W pic on your blog, it really looks like an ILM pic =)

You can be proud of all you did on this beastie, thanks for all my friend !

This thread need to be rated :thumbsup

Re: Replica Empire AT-ST Filming Model, New Pics in First Post

Holeshot! It looks perfect Allan, all the extra effort and research has really paid off.
Like to add, great weather job, vey subtle, but so fitting, nice splash mark too :)

lee

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back