Replica Stop-Mo Empire AT-ST

Re: Scratch ESB AT-ST

Thanks for the comments, guys!

Yes, indeed it will be articulated... ;)

I've been "prototyping" a bit with 2 of my armatures. I have a pristine one still bagged. There are some real minor tweaks necessary to bring it closer to studio scale accurate - all little things I just didn't notice when I drew up the armature plans. Out of the bag, these armatures are fantastic. I can't say enough good things about them and those responsible for the machining!

arm1.jpg

arm3.jpg

Re: Vacformed ESB AT-ST Head

If these armatures are the same ones moffeaton was gathering folks for then I kick myself in the @$$ for not getting in on that! Doh!!!!!! This whole build looks awesome and I second Guy's comment on it inspiring one to scratchbuild. I've got some kits for this build but have never started it. :cry

Joe

Thanks. I make no assertions that the original prop used the same parts, this is just what I used.

gunkey.jpg

Pure class Allan, pure class! Got your mail buddy, but just out to work, so ill shoot the breeze with you after my day at the funhouse :lol.

Its awesome to see you back on this buddy, again, sweet gun, but thats to be expected!

bests.....lee

you guys are sick.................but in a good way.

:thumbsup

Allan, you truly are a Master Modeler and your build has reset the bar higher on the ESB AT-ST project.

MASTERFUL!

I agree with Ro, i reckon Allan is raising that bar, hence im so eager to see him finish one of these amazing creations, the whole project has been a priviledge...though im not impressed nobody has chimed in from the armature group, lazy asses, but then i guess "somebody" had to ID and research it, huh Allan? LOL.

lee

Thanks guys. But, I don't know about any bar setting going on. Lee just needs a better camera!

Allan, both you and Lee are the masters on these. It's like a chicken race :lol I'm just waiting to see Jason's chicken closing the distance from the rear of the pack.

As it goes, i still think a three way would be interesting...ooooerrr lol, be a sight to see these three lined up though....yeah, im on ya back again J :lol swriously though,i reckon Jason will knock it a few miles out the park TBH!

lee

Oh and can i just thank Allan for following suit on the ID sharing on this project, see, i have this dream where guys "share" info and we move forward together...not sit in the dark not knowing how to build our toys without pooling knowledge and resources!

lee

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back