Batman Begins Costume Leg Sculpture Pictures

RIMMAYR1

This is the second Batman leg sculpture Dave has done in the last short while. I dont know why he had to trash the first one, but this one does have a nicer 'butt', so.... :love

IMG_1238.jpg

IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

IMG_1228.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1225.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

Key differences from the last sculpt:
- Higher waist to better create the seamless armor look around the utility belt area.
- Slight anatomical muscle detailing, thus making them more accurate and less tubular in look and shape.
- Last but most importantly...Very nice butt!:angel

Someone is currently busy cleaning up the surrounding clay on the lifecast so Dave can get in there and finish getting the sculpt glass smooth, then immediately molded.
Enjoy.

Rimma

Wow! Some of the best I've ever seen. Looks like you'd get good mobility with those too.
Can't wait to see further progress.:thumbsup

Yay! Legs, knee's and calf armor all done... :)

...'bout damn time... :wacko

Some cool pics I forgot I took before we molded everything. Just please keep in mind the cowl needed wiping down, and trimming for that matter...and the chest was pinned sort'a kind'a into place. The belt's a crappy ebay one...but I thought it all looked funky cool together anyway. :lol

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-4-1.jpg

I cant wait to get the leg parts out of the molds too..I'm really happy with the rest of the armor sculpts here.

Untitled-5.jpg

Untitled-7-1.jpg

Untitled-9.jpg

Even though the torso and cowl were really dusty..notice how the chest bat logo still stands out really smooth. I'm very proud of how all these pieces turned out in the end. The cape, collar clips and gauntlets have been done for years, as are the boots too. Undersuit is also a check!
Forearm armor...and away we go.

**whew** :cool

Enjoy...more to come. :love

David

But you are a damn genius... And why, I'm asking, why I keep looking at your threads and updates? I hate you more and more every time!

:D

But you are a damn genius... And why, I'm asking, why I keep looking at your threads and updates? I hate you more and more every time!

:D

I remember following your progres on your chest piece. nice to see the legs done too. will it all be silicone?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back