Imperial Probe Droid redux

Treadwell

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
:redface I accidentally deleted the original.

It was one of those old, old threads that had lost its early posts in a board move, and the "first" post was now one of mine from 2003 that simply said "bump". I tried to prune just that post and it took the entire thing with it.

I guess it's small consolation that the original build posts by Rolando were long gone anyway, but I'm still very sorry. :redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface :cry:cry:cry

No worries Jay, it was a want list for the kit towards the end anyway and since the Probe Droid shouldn't be produced nor for sale any longer it makes no difference.

No worries Jay, it was a want list for the kit towards the end anyway and since the Probe Droid shouldn't be produced nor for sale any longer it makes no difference.

Well, I have been waiting for my kit for a few years now, so it makes a difference to me. Last thing I heard was it would ship in February.

Any news on my kit?

Tim

For about 2 years Steve told me I should receive the Probe Droid "soon".

Then the thread accidentally gets deleted, and then I hear I am not getting a kit?

What did I miss?

Tim

Tim, I say again. If you sent money to Steve for a Probe Droid I suggest you ask for a refund as Steve will not be producing these anymore.

I have Steve on the phone right now and since he just moved he doesn't have his Internet up yet. He asked me to post this for him. He will be back on next week and he understands that he will no longer be offering the Probe Droid or Escape Pod kits, per his conversation with Rolando.

As far as owed kits he has sent a PM to hyperdyne, and would like Jim to e-mail him at sneisen@bresnan.net. He using a frend's connection until his is installed.

As far as Tim goes, there was no money/trade taken for this kit and Tim should contact Steve at the above e-mail address.

Unfortunately, things did not work out and the two kits will no longer be made by Steve as they belong to Rolando and any future release will be up to Echoleader.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, things did not work out and the two kits will no longer be made by Steve as they belong to Rolando and any future release will be up to Echoleader.

Since you're Steve's spokesman please let him know that even though he will no longer be producing the kits I mastered I still expect the return of those masters, destruction of any molds that exist of any of my masters and of course what is still owed to me from our original deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
He did mention he was waiting for you to contact him about what you just mentioned. Have you tried e-mail/calling him to get that going?

He did mention he was waiting for you to contact him about what you just mentioned. Have you tried e-mail/calling him to get that going?

He's read my response in another forum and I have answered his e-mail and have stated that the ball is in his court to make things right.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back