Boushh Helmet Sculpt...almost there

Man this thing is incredible! Hope you plan on doing a run!! got your old OM before and it's been a while since seeing an update. Beautiful work!

Well, here is what a complete kit looks like. I know its kind of hard to see but both green lenses are included in the kit. All of the model pieces are cast from ORIGINAL models...the same models that LFL used when making the original Boushh costume. The kit consists of 27 separate pieces:

BoushhHelmetKit020.jpg

BoushhHelmetKit017.jpg

BoushhHelmetKit016.jpg

I am putting together kits as we speak. If you are intersted in one, please contact me at "coronacop@sbcglobal.net" to be added to the interest list.

Todd

awesome! i hope you will do this kits for a longer time as i´m completly broke right now, but i really do want one of your kits...

:confused

Yup. To sum it up, GREAT WORK. When is this going to be released as a kit? A friend of mine is getting married come next spring, and I would LOVE to give this to her as a wedding gift.
-V

Last edited:
looks good what will the cost be?

Just a quick update on the kits. The cost for each kit will be $350 plus shipping. I am putting together kits right now and plan on having the first batch ready to go next week. Again, if you are interested in one please contact me at "coronacop@sbcglobal.net" and I'll put you on the list. Thanks again for everyone's interest in this project!!! It's been a lot of fun!!!!!

BoushhHelmetKit.jpg

Todd

damn - definately something I would be proud to own, but just aint gonna be possible for a while. Make sure you keep one for future molding!

I have followed this thread and I love how the helmet came out! Though I really need to google this or take a visit to Wikipedia, because I have never seen this before.

Looks like my favorite thread is going to end soon--Awesome work:thumbsup-very clean, professional and tight castings. Hope to see you or a buyer post a finished painted pic one day.

I received my helmet on Monday... What an awesome piece, it is just stunning in person. Todd was a pleasure to deal with, Shipping was fast and efficient. This is the best Boushh helmet on the market! And the price is an absolute steal! I have been looking to upgrade my current helmet for quite a while now, and I never imagined I would get something this nice. I would recommend this helmet in a heartbeat. Thanks for an awesome product Todd!

Can't wait to finish it.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back