Boushh Helmet Sculpt...almost there

Todd,
That turned out great. Is that the same one that was at the squad meeting ? Hope you will be able to troop with us soon! Look forward to more of your handywork!

WOW! How incredible!!!

How do I get me one of these?

I have no abilities what-so-ever when it comes to sculpting and such so I have to get something I can put together with instructions.

Tell me how much and you will have it. I'd ask via a PM but I don't know how to do that on these forums :(

Re: Boushh Helmet

Hi, can you sale to me the small pieses kit? I have the helmet and visor but I did lost all the small parts, I have the helmet, and visor, so need all the little pieses, I think could fix to my helmet, please reply

BoushhHelmetKit020.jpg

BoushhHelmetKit017.jpg

BoushhHelmetKit016.jpg

I am putting together kits as we speak. If you are intersted in one, please contact me at "coronacop@sbcglobal.net" to be added to the interest list.

Todd[/QUOTE]

Hi, can you sale to me again all the small parts for my boushh helmet, I did lost all the small parts did you sale to me, I think my mon or wife did put it to the garbage by accident, so please reply soon

Best regards

Juan Saborio

I'm helping a freind out with a Bouschh build over on the BBG, and I need her to take a look at this thread. Are these still available?

When I was reading this thread I was ,that Helmet looks familiar! Yea this is the Helmet I got for my wife's Boushh!! It is a real sweet lid. Make sure your head or you're wife's can fit, I wanted to trim as little as possible, so My wife can put it on but I can't , so cool she is the only one who can get into it!! Here is our finished Todd Boushh Helmet and her full costume I did. Her staff was milled out of aluminum!!
Get a Todd Helmet!!
zhelm2.jpg

zhelm3.jpg

zhelm4.jpg

zhelm5.jpg

zhelm6.jpg

zhelm9.jpg

zhelm8.jpg

zb2.jpg

zb4e.jpg

Hi everyone ;), this is my first leia boushh helmet, I decided to buy a Todd kit (sandman) . I had a very nice contact with him in the transaction.

I really enjoyed all the work to do with this kit, dremel, glue, paint, lenses, leather, etc...
It took me 6 days to finish the helmet.

626941lb042.jpg

314877lb029.jpg

248740lb046.jpg

wow, that is an excellent build up. The trick seems tobe getting a nice dusty coat of grey over the top of the brown and rust colours.

I have one of these yet to build, sadly my head is too big to wear it, but it will be a beautiful display piece... when I get out of the city and have a decent workshop.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back